Warm-up for Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Carnival—Huge Discounts, Secret Gifts, Massive Contests

Geekvape products are excluded…you’re breaking my heart @Heaven_Gifts :cry: That is 90% of my shopping cart.

1 Like

that sucks :frowning: I thought the 25% was across the board

Unfortunately not. I had a full cart of stuff like back up parts, glass, pre order stuff etc But nope…:disappointed:

hmm not aspire either or low value stuff $1-$5
Sales Details:
25% OFF For All Products by using the Code “AHG25” (except for Excluded items)!
US$1 - US$5 Series and clearance items Excluded
All GeekVape branded and Aspire branded products Excluded
Upgrade your account to next level by placing an order over $50
Offer a $11 gift card to each retailer who placed an order over $50! (The card can be used after August 18th 2016, for any order above 40 US dollars)
Flash Deals on Facebook! Many items for only $8. (Click to our official Facebook)

hmm im sure there’s got to be stuff it applies to I want though and im never one to pass up a bargain lol

1 Like

oh for sure. I love Heaven Gifts, the have tons of good stuff! that’s why I was sad about the exclusions lol

2 Likes

Guys,

Thanks for your active participation in this guess contest.
Our answer is 25% discount, 128 prizes.
Below is our 2 lucky winners. Congratulations!

#25 bluenose63
Your guessing is near our answer. Your secret gift is http://www.heavengifts.com/IJOY-Tornado-Nano-Chip-Coil-RTA-Tank.html

Please email us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
state:
Post code:
Tel & Email:
We will ship the prize to you soon.

#5 CallMeTut
Your secret gift is US$11 gift cards on our site. I will PM the code to you later. Please feel free to use it when you purchase any item at our online shop.

Warm-up is just the appetizer. Here is our main course: HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win Anything Contest.

Get your favorite vape gear and have fun with us! Good luck, everyone!

7 Likes

Grats you two!
Hope you enjoy the Tornado @bluenose63! I hear it is a pretty badass tank :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations @bluenose63 and @CallMeTut

Thanks you @Heaven_Gifts for awesome giveaways. And happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the prize @Heaven_Gifts a lovely surprise and looking forward to trying the Ijoy Tornado very much. Messaged you my details via this site as not sure what email address to use. Hope that is ok?

5 Likes

Congrats you two :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @bluenose63 and @CallMeTut :thumbsup: good going!

4 Likes

Congrats @bluenose63 and @CallMeTut !

5 Likes

Thank you @Heaven_Gifts I do appreciate it very much. Congrats @bluenose63 (btw I am a bluenose also (Order of the Bluenose… and a Shellback)).
Thanks all for the Congrats

4 Likes

Thanks and congrats to you @CallMeTut I am just a football team supporting Bluenose, nothing as exoctic as your version of a Bluenose…:grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome a fellow Canadian then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nooo… I am not Canadian, I reside in Misery (Missouri, US)

1 Like

lol oh when I read Order of the blue nose I thought Nova Scotia

1 Like

Congrats ya’ll on the win

Bluenose as well @CallMeTut but not Shellback and I am sure a lot of folks are scratching there heads about now.

2 Likes

Yeah it certainly had me confused, thanks for the link I get it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem and to make it easy for others.

Bluenose is awarded when you cross the artic circle on a Navy ship

Shellback is awarded for crossing the equator on a Navy ship.

3 Likes