Wash ur wire

not sure if u can see it but just a reminder to always wash ur wire… just got my ti and wanted to put this out for all to see it’s something I’ve been meaning to talk about!!!

2 Likes

Did you read this…

1 Like

I did which is y I thought there really hasn’t been enough discussion about it!!! some people will not pay heed to this I just want everyone to know how important it is!!!

1 Like

It’s not what people are expecting to find. I didn’t know if you missed it.

1 Like

just got done preparing and building my first ti on the crown rba and HOLY SHIT!!! kanthal who???
WOW WELL WORTH A LOOK!!!

2 Likes

I think I need… but can’t afford another tc device… gonna start saving rt now!!! lol

2 Likes

ipvd2 - $50, can’t beat it

1 Like

Ever go to a restaurant that uses those red plastic drinking glasses? Next time take a white napkin and after you’ve drank your water, run the napkin around the inside of the glass. You’ll be amazed what you’ve been drinking out of.

Good advise here. Who knows what that residue on the wire is made up of. Better to let the sewer rats find out than our lungs.

1 Like

please post a link on the good deals thread?

I’m glad I have a pretty tough immune system! I’ve worked in restaurants (in a past life) and boy howdy…if you taste a piece of grit when chewing your fine choice cut of meat, it’s probably cause the chef flipped it onto the floor, scooped it up and threw it back on the fire for a couple of seconds when no one was looking. Mmmmmm, yummy!

I don’t use the plastic glasses; might as well be drinking straight from the toilet bowl.

1 Like

laughing out loud rt now!!!

1 Like

…just telling it like I witnessed it!

1 Like