Watermelons

You’re going to have to be more clear with your question. I’m not sure what you’re asking me.

2 Likes

Well you know how some flavors make an e-juice very dry. Some other flavors, like cactus or pear can help alleviate that.
I was just wondering if this ripe galia melon has the same effect or if you’re just talking about the flavor of such a juice melon.

1 Like

He related how the melon compares to RL food in description of its juiciness, sounds as if it would make a wonderful additive such as cactus and cucumber does.

2 Likes

I wonder how it would work with FLV Wild Melon?

1 Like

I was referring to the real melon. I’m sure you’ve had cantaloupe that was overly ripe. It’s typically very juicy too. That’s the type of ripeness I’m referring to with this flavor. As for it aiding in juiciness to a mix…perhaps, but not without imparting it’s distinct flavor I suspect.

My guess is it would be fantastic. Of course, FLV Wild Melon is rather strong and can dominate a mix fairly easily. I think you’d want to start both of these flavors low in a mix and build on them gradually. RGM isn’t overly strong, but I’m finding it can also dominate a mix. Also I think with the right melon combo it can aid greatly in adding a luscious melon layer that I’ve not found in any other flavor.

5 Likes

Hi! Thanks for this thread and your research. I have 5 watermelons so far:
INW Watermelon
JF Watermelon
CAP Double Watermelon
FA Red Summer Watermelon
CAP Sweet Watermelon
The first 2 were bought without much research cause I was extremely new, and still am. I can’t afford to buy anymore right now, but want to make the best of what I have. So, I need try out each individual flavor on it’s own after reading ATF notes. How much do you make of each one to test? I don’t think I have enough little 15ml bottles to do it, and still have room for other flavor mixes.

2 Likes

When testing in general, a new mix or sft I like 12ml…it’s enough to spend enough time throughout the day to vape and think.

But from a quick test opportunity you could easily just do 5-10mls. And others would recommend mixing a couple testers at different percents (min mid max) to get a sense of off notes and levels.

4 Likes

Thanks! The set-up cost of killing me because it’s supposed to be saving me money. I guess that look at it like I’m investing in a solar system for my house, eventually it’s going to pay for itself. It is so fun tho!

3 Likes

Agreed. Some of my glass 15ml bottle I have been using for 3 years. I just takes time to build up your supplies.

Each flavor order I would just add a few bottles to each order and a few vape shops would also have empty used glass bottles they would give up from time to time. The supply will build up pretty quick.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have many galss bottles at all. The ones I do have are going to be for the recipes that are going to have to steep a long steep time, like the cigar cognac thing that I am developing for my husband.

2 Likes

We can help! And without breaking the bank (like some will try to do)…

Check out @ecigexpress for 15ml glass!
29¢/ea

https://ecigexpress.com/products/15ml-glass-childproof-dropper-bottle?variant=17266828312634

Great for testing!

3 Likes

Thanks, but I went do our local shop, DIY Flavor Shack, and they hooked me up super cheap with a bag of tiny bottles to use for testing. I have ordered from your company a few times for other things!

Hair Designs by Liana
702-810-5524

2 Likes

I obviously could have phrased that better… :laughing:

My apologies! While I would be happy to work for @ecigexpress (they are one of our respected vendors), I was speaking more in the ‘we’ sense of ‘We here in the ELR family’ can help (with suggestions and links).

Glad you got some bottles to work with though! They’ll definitely help you in your journey! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Ohhhh, ok! I am newbie.

Hair Designs by Liana
702-810-5524

3 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll find it often… we always refer ourselves as the “ELR family” here and we bump into each other in any other forums all over the world! :+1::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t we @Letitia ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

3 Likes