We need more participants in the giveaways!

I know, right?

2 Likes

where is the goon giveaway?

That contest is over

2 Likes

that figures, something I actually WANT to win

2 Likes

And now you can follow this thread to keep tabs on the contests you want to enter! :grin:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Was it you that posted a emoji instead? I thought that was pretty funny :grin:

2 Likes

thanks, I do try. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

think we need more for HeavenGifts Contest: Guess Who These Big Celebrity Vapers Are (Ended)

2 Likes

How many more?

1 Like

I thought u were in charge.lol. i just did a quick count

2 Likes

Lol only of posting the links homie! I know I did 1 entry to up the count. Just checked and there’s enough! :+1:

2 Likes

15 playing, require at least 25. Deadline August 10, 2017. Prize #1 CARRYS T4-R, Prize #2 CARRYS T4-R Baby.
Half the world wants the :baby:

4 Likes

20 playing now so we need 5 more :drum:

2 Likes

I just joined so only 4 more…

4 Likes

3 more I joined just for y’all. If I win I’ll have my own give away. :grin: it will be lots of fun.

Lets see, how bout who can do the most jumping jacks?
naaa, how bout who can hold their, there, they’re breath the longest?
oh well I am sure I won’t win. oh wait… I probably will win, just because I don’t want it. :smirk:

6 Likes

I think it is 2 i chucked one in there as well.

5 Likes

We need one more for the Stentorian AT-7 giveaway :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have muted most giveaways to be honest. Sorry peeps

7 Likes

I just jumped in my first giveaway. Wish me luck! I didn’t pay attention to much before because I was looking more to learning topics. Then I read one and interested me but had a rule related to facebook, instagram and other and .,wait for it…I dont have any of those. “WHAT???” … yeah, the only social network Im in is twitter ( just to keep in touch with book authors, release dates and stuff) and now ELR :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes