Weird Ideas. I know you have them

Vinegar on fries are good. Especially malt vinegar. Fried dill pickles are good to. This is making me hungry.

3 Likes

Salt and vinegar is a ā€œgivenā€ for chips/fries in the uk. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Okayā€¦ Hereā€™s another weird idea and I AM using it. What remided me to tell you all is another post about a wonderful mixer/frother for about $9. http://www.hobbylinc.com/badger-paint-mixer-miscellaneous-airbrush-supply-121

I am using my oxygen concentrator to mix and blow oxygen into my mixes. Iā€™ve only used it once so far, but it worked great.
Itā€™s a big machine that has a water bottle connected into it to put moisture into the oxygen I use at night.
The bottle has a tip inside that makes small bubbles kinda like a bubbler in a fish tank aquarium that adds oxygen to the water.
I just put my 30ml bottle of ejuice in the empty water bottle and put the bubbler (tip i described) inside the 30 ml bottle. It seemed to work great.
Do you think adding oxygen is better than adding just air or just mixing?
Iā€™ll let you all know. I donā€™t mix much juice. Just what I vape.

1 Like

You have no way of knowing til you do but I wouldnā€™t because ive worked on the farm all my lifeand there is no worse smell than a signned or the process of burnning the very last feathers from a
chicken!!

2 Likes

They say olfactory memory is perfect - that if you ever smell something youā€™ll never forget it. I believe that to be true, and one weekend when I was about 7 years old was a smell I hope to never smell again. We killed and cleaned about 200 chickens that weekend. Had a 55 gallon drum full of water with a fire under it. My parents would chop off the chickenā€™s heads and then hold them upside-down by their feet and dip them for a few moments in the nearly boiling water. They told me it made it easier to pluck the feathers whichā€¦you guessed itā€¦was my job. I did have help from my sisters. Oh the smell, just funky and putrid. But I did get to see there was something to that expression running around like a chicken with itā€™s head cut off. I doubt Iā€™d have the stomach for it now but as a young lad it was quite entertaining.

3 Likes

I did butcher one of my chickens once. I should have put it in the freezer rather than making stew that day becauseā€¦ The smell of it was still on my mind when I tried to eat the chicken stew. It was a mean chicken that I didnā€™t like and someone had given it to me. Too much work. Iā€™d rather just buy them in the store.
I love the chickens I have now. I hold them and squeeze them and kiss them on the beak. ya. And mine donā€™t have lice because I take care of that. Many of my chickens love to be held. I visit with them for about an hour every day. I usually get 3-7 eggs depending on what time of year it is. Itā€™s slow now in the winter. This week the robins have come. They come every year. Itā€™s so sadā€¦ I donā€™t know whyā€¦ There used to be thousands of them. Now there are only about 40. Iā€™ve been on this 10 acres in Florida for 24 years.

4 Likes

Oxygenating your juice sounds interesting. Let us know how it works.

Kinda makes me think about what would happen using the milk frother on my espresso machine. I think that may get too hot though.

Weird idea for today (when I was waking up) but now I canā€™t remember. Darn it.
Well hereā€™s another I had ā€¦ Use a sewing machine rather than a drill to twist wire.
The sewing machine would work really well because it is heavy and stable.
Maybe you might have to put it on the floor or use a stool though if you make a very long piece.

Alsoā€¦ We need a grading system (easily visible) for people who make videos.
We need to eliminate those that
*say things 3 or more times.
*start the video with an apology.

Also. What are some of the comments you make out loud during a bad video?
Mine are:
Come on. You are kidding me!
What a jerk.
Who the heck cares.
Alright.

3 Likes

Nothing to do with your post, but back in the day when there were video rental stores, we would walk up and down the aisle reading the titles and adding ā€œin my pantsā€ to it. Jaws in my pants, Twister in my pants, Independence Day in my pants etc. We would dare each other to ask the clerk for a particular movie title in the same fashion. I got stuck asking do you have The Longest Yard in my pants?

2 Likes

Why yes, I do have The Longest Yard in my pantsā€¦ Why do you askā€¦?

LOL

Sorryā€¦ It had to be doneā€¦

This threadā€™s already weird as hell anywayā€¦ :smirk:

3 Likes

Sounds nice Mofogger.
This morning, I twisted wire using my sewing machine. It worked great. Even got a foot pedal, so both hands are free.
No need to hold the drill or the sewing machine - only the wire. Lovely. I donā€™t know if it works better than a drill because Iā€™ve never used a drill.
Please post girlsā€¦ if you try it. It was just way handier for me rather than borrowing my husbandā€™s drill. Well, I do have a Dremmel tool. I just thought the Sewing machine would be better because itā€™s so heavy.

I would be inclined to ask if they had the movie Titanic. They might insist Iā€™d like the move Small Wonder starring Dick Christie better. :frowning:

1 Like

Itā€™s a small world afterall, Itā€™s a small world afterall, Itā€™s a small world afterall. Itā€™s a small, small world.

1 Like

HA!!! Thatā€™s great. But Iā€™ve had to endure that Disney ride three times with my children and 1 time with my grandchildren. So at this point itā€™s more like theyā€™re coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha. But really, I love the movie Titanic! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya. Kids. Iā€™ve always said you couldnā€™t pay me enough. My better half is off meeting the grandma in law to drop off our 9 yo granddaughter for the weekend. We have custody. Never thought Iā€™d be doing this again at age 56. We took her to Disney after others promised her about 4 times. One day I woke up and said ā€œLetā€™s goā€ and we did. That song IS So annoying! I like the ride though. I wouldnā€™t go to Disney and miss it or Space Mountain, my favorite.

I am a vaper who likes the small bore drip tips. Not too small though or they get too hot.

Oh man vinegar on fries are awesome, especially on natural cut fries with the skin still on them! Just make sure itā€™s malt vinegarā€¦

3 Likes

Funny, I have a white, fluffy Turkish Van cat with the silkiest hairā€¦

What is a Turkish Van cat?