What Are You Listening To (Part II)?

I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about Warren Haynes , either as a player or a human being. One of our members here @Big_Benny_MI posted some pics of him hanging out with Warren after a show and stated he is truly a nice guy.

I hate to admit it but I never was a big fan until I checked out The Les Claypool Frog Brigade at Bonnaroo in 2002 , instantly became a fan and then revisited his earlier works including Primus.

Thank you and please post some of your favorites when you get a chance , especially if they aren’t main stream or well known musicians. I love discovering new artists as well as revisiting some of the now classics.

1 Like

@SthrnMixer , love the Glam Metal/Hairbands of the 80’s even though sometimes I hate to admit it! :rofl:
May I present the quintessential 80’s Glam Metal/Hair Band!:star_struck:

3 Likes

Not a fan of the exaggerated theatrics in this video but absolute cracker if ya close ya eyes and just listen. Geez, I loved the 80s (sad I know) :sunglasses:

Ditto… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nothing like the 80’s
2 Likes
3 Likes

Hahahahaha! :smirk:

1 Like
4 Likes

Just awesome!
3 Likes

And look at the depressed 90’s

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Michael Schenker: Lead Guitar :heart:

6 Likes

Crystal Castles - Not In Love ft. Robert Smith of The Cure

3 Likes
5 Likes

Love 70’s guitar rock… I have a few UFO vinyls. And some don’t know Schenker was a early member of Scorpions at 17 yrs old.

5 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes