What are your unexpected (or not) flavor pairings that worked out

This is crazy-good! Only 2 days in, but delicious and intriguing.

2 Likes

Ill mix it… Just got the FFM (FA) looking to make it work… have the Betty clone sitting in a sm bottle.

2 Likes

I’m sorry it took me so long to reply to this, but for the honey and Taro, I would suggest to use lower FA Honey. I found that at 3%, it took over the recipe after steep. I’m testing it now with 0,2% and another at 0,1%.

Edit : that’s supposed to be 0,3%. My mistake. Thanks for pointing this out @anon28032772 and @SuperFrog :+1:

I kinda like the one with 0,2% FA Honey better so far (4days steep)

4 Likes

Thanks, I see that you have put a comment on the recipe I created from that, it’s perfect. As I have mixed it as described in the recipe, I’ll leave it like this for now and adjust next time.
(Edits for predictive keyboard mispredictions )

2 Likes

I can’t understand how people can vape FA Honey at those % (unless it mutes so high). It’s a very nice flavor, but this is one of those that perhaps should be diluted to mix with. If used at 3%, I would think it’s a typo and should probably be 0.3%

I mixed this one with it not too long ago

At 0.5% it was very much the dominating flavor.

2 Likes

The comment above should have read .2 instead of .3

3 Likes

So happy for the hamster :hamster:
:laughing:

4 Likes

An obscure reference to Hamtaro

Hamtaro is the ginger one with a leaf on its head at 0:30 if my memory serves me right

3 Likes

@Freddie3, let me know how it comes out.
the FFM has this strange and nice (sour’ish) background note that i can’t exactly pinpoint. but it so yummy

3 Likes

@TheFlavorSeeker
Darn I messed up. to excited to get some FFM going when I first got it. Used TPA Dragonfruit, which sounds like its nothing like FAs which is more like the real fruit.

But I loved your thinking So I threw it in with Ace Pazzo when I mixed yours, another strange fruit blend. PPl taste tropical stuff with Ace But when I used it low I got In Your Face Juniper Berries in my mistake. That should be interesting. (Edit: I retract that… it wasnt a mistake. I like to mix up crazy stuff on purpose)

Sorry man i wasnt looking close enough.

I have a big mess going now since Lots r steeping outside of ELR. and moving away from ejuicemeup. So I only have to put them in ELR then download the Recipe CSV file and the Stash CSV file rather then manage 100 .rec and .rec2 files.

3 Likes

My 4 cents:
Yakima Hops and Honeycomb Ice Cream
Kiwi and Macadamia Nut
Corn Bread and Pear
Hazelnut and Kentucky Bourbon

6 Likes

Kettle Corn TPA and FA Caramel with some sort of nut…

2 Likes