"What can I make?" Feature disabled

Okay, so what’s the deal here? I see the feature is temporarily disabled but no mention of this here or in the news. Unless I’m overlooking something… Anyone?

4 Likes

Okay… I know what the page says, thanks. Aside from what’s stated on the page, has anything else been said about it?

Did you follow the link and read it?

A while ago I did some upgrades on the server, and after that “What can I make” started acting strange. I did some analysis on it, but it didn’t reveal what the problem was, so I have temporarily disabled it, until I figure out what the problem is. I haven’t had time to work on it much.

4 Likes

My apologies, no I did not. Thank you.

1 Like

Oops, sorry I hope I didn’t break it, I used it a while ago and it took awhile to load, you don’t think it had anything to do with having 470+ flavors to calculate? If I didn’t, I know I gave it a work out.lol

I doubt that had anything to do with it. I’ve got that many and it worked fine for me before.

As Lars has said, server upgrades broke it and he’s been crazy busy so he hasn’t had a chance to dig into it yet. No worries, he will. :slight_smile:

4 Likes