What can i make with these?

Sweet cream was the last flavor that i added to the collection, and so far it has made everything that i started making without it a better mix. So far the best thing ive had was i made a forest fruit ripe straw and sweet cream and a forest fruit pom sweet cream both 12mg nic. After 3 weeks of steeping and vaping both of them, i mixed them together and it was great. Im going to try forest fruit pom ripe and sweet. Just need to figure out the %s i want it at. I was really just wondering if anyone has had any sucess with the berry crunch ceral by tfa. I heard so much good stuff about it but i either got a bad batch or aint mixing it right lol. It tastes like corn starch or something. Also each mix i make gets used in all of those addys just because i switch around a lot. My friends seem to love a 50/50 vgpg 6mg pom tfa at 7% i made but i think im just too picky also. Every flavor they let me try that they buy in stores i seem to hate. The only flavor i liked that i ever bought was dead president jackson 12mg baked blueberry muffin. Maybe ill try to recreate it.

A very ambitious profile. :wink:
With the flavors you have and
Based on a 12-18mg mix, i would mix

1.75% forrest fruit FA
5% pomegranate Tfa
2% Ripe strawberry tfa
1.25% sweet clean tfa

3days steep min…

4 Likes

Thank you! I will mix that one up tomorrow!

1 Like