What Coil Build do you prefer?

@NewDrip seen these and thought of you bud

2 Likes

These are insane

Those are way above anything I can build.

Here’s my first attempt at some twisted 28g.

Used a drill, Allan key and some pliers.

60seconds and bam done.

J

5 Likes

Dang it! All you wire twisting fools out there gonna make me get out my drill!!! I see an order to Lightning Vapes coming soon.

3 Likes

Hey @Jimk here’s my first twisted build.

Flavour and production are insane.

7 wraps on a 2mm rod. Dual coil at .4ohms.

Simply WOW!

If you like higher ohms you could do about 9 wraps on a 2mm for a single 1.0ohm.

J

Little cloudage pic too.

5 Likes

I’ve been a simple nano or micro coil kinda guy for ever. But seeing all these new twisted creations makes me want to give it a try.

4 Likes

A couple builds from last night. The first one is a .3 ohm reverse twisted Clapton, 32g kanthal over 28g 317L on a 2mm screwdriver.

This one is a dual parallel Clapton and Chain coil. The Clapton is 32g kanthal over 28g kanthal. The Chain coil is 4 strands 28g 317L twisted then untwisted on a 2mm coil jig at .1 ohm.

5 Likes

These pics are what il dream of tonight haha that thing is fucking stunning!!! Get an instagram!!!

1 Like

These coils are intense man . You should start making spools for order . I’d buy a spool of these wires of ya !!

1 Like

Working 12 hrs a day. There is no time. Thanx tho.

2 Likes

I hear ya man ! That’s why I’d buy them haha

1 Like

Wow! Now I just feel totally inadequate :smiley: haha

Here is the Clapton tool video boys and girls!
Hit subscribe and like please

3 Likes

Cool :slight_smile: The correct address to the forum is http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/ - it doesn’t work with www in front, though I did just make some changes to DNS so it might work later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just twisted some 26g.

So I’ve built a dual coil 7 wrap on a 2.0mm rod.

Just about to wick it and taste it.

4 Likes

Cool dense and plentiful flavour.

Going to try my hand at a Clapton tomorrow.

32g wrapped around 28g or 26g I’m not too sure yet.

Might to a strip of both.

J

2 Likes

I wanted to share this build. It’s a super chucker.

5 Likes

Am I right in thinking with coils like this you wrap one side and insert into your negative and then wrap the other side and insert into your positive post?

J

Trying this tonight Greg ! Smashed these bad boys in last night. Single wire dual Clapton

4 Likes