What Coil Build do you prefer?

Yes it does. You can really see the difference in wire temps from this shot also. The 316L is white hot and the kanthal is orange. I’m gonna experiment more with wire combinations to see how it effects the flavors. I want to try a ribbon wire clapton and see how she vapes.

I like what you’re doing with your wire. Do you have a favorite? I’ve been working on finding a combo that I like best. Here’s some of what I been working on.

4 Likes

Not yet bro…

I’ve only had my stuff for building bir two days had a couple of hours each day to mess around. I’m almost positive I’m not getting it right

My subtank mini has 5 wraps 26&28 twisted together horizontal coming out at .77 it’s spitting at me and just not right
Lemo is the same with a simple twisted 28 not getting the clouds or flavour I was with the standard micro coils

Am I over doing it? Or could it just wicking it wrong
What setup would you suggest for a 3 post rda ?

dual twisted 28-6 wraps on a 3.0 coil tool

1 Like

Keep it basic and just enjoy the ease of the lemo .I run a standard micro coil on the lemo and it wicks and chucks great flavor and vapor. The claptons are awesome but just get the hang of wicking first

1 Like

If its spitting, then there is a wicking issue. If you want to get low ohms you should consider Nichron wire or 316L or 317L wire. Also a lower gauge kanthal, 24 gauge or lower. You can make smaller coils, 1-2 mm inner diameter.

1 Like

@LoganMcguire, check out this build I did for my Kanger Subtank. It a .3 ohms reverse twisted Clapton. It’s really chucking now, but still not as good as the Goblin.It is much better than the OCC coils tho.

3 Likes

Sick as tits!

Smash a picture of how you wicked it up for me and il try it what’s the wire build.

And @NewDrip dude I’ve pre ordered twisted messes rda it looks the bhoyo

1 Like

How did it work? What ohm did it turn out to be?

Dissimilar metals do not play well together.And you really don’t want to put that into your body, plus adding electricity to the mix changes the molecular structure of the metals.

@NewDrip seen these and thought of you bud

2 Likes

These are insane

Those are way above anything I can build.

Here’s my first attempt at some twisted 28g.

Used a drill, Allan key and some pliers.

60seconds and bam done.

J

5 Likes

Dang it! All you wire twisting fools out there gonna make me get out my drill!!! I see an order to Lightning Vapes coming soon.

3 Likes

Hey @Jimk here’s my first twisted build.

Flavour and production are insane.

7 wraps on a 2mm rod. Dual coil at .4ohms.

Simply WOW!

If you like higher ohms you could do about 9 wraps on a 2mm for a single 1.0ohm.

J

Little cloudage pic too.

5 Likes

I’ve been a simple nano or micro coil kinda guy for ever. But seeing all these new twisted creations makes me want to give it a try.

4 Likes

A couple builds from last night. The first one is a .3 ohm reverse twisted Clapton, 32g kanthal over 28g 317L on a 2mm screwdriver.

This one is a dual parallel Clapton and Chain coil. The Clapton is 32g kanthal over 28g kanthal. The Chain coil is 4 strands 28g 317L twisted then untwisted on a 2mm coil jig at .1 ohm.

5 Likes

These pics are what il dream of tonight haha that thing is fucking stunning!!! Get an instagram!!!

1 Like

These coils are intense man . You should start making spools for order . I’d buy a spool of these wires of ya !!

1 Like