What DIY liquid are you vaping at the moment?

Currently vaping Inawera’s Dark Lager mixed at 15 drops per 10ml nicotine 9mg in a 90/10 VG water mix.

A very different flavour, but surprisingly tasty.

2 Likes

At this precise moment… @Beaufort_Batches Strawberry Crack Corn :yum:

70VG/30PG 1mg nic strength

8 Likes

Links would be good,for recipes off here.If anymore replies.

At this moment… Subliminal

7 Likes

I like the simple trios :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My new, not so much work needed, WIP, yet don’t know how I will call it.
Black Honey TPA 5%
Toasted Almond TPA ~2%
Just love it.

5 Likes

Right this second I’m vaping this…

7 Likes

At this moment it’s a WIP that probably needs more Cashew. Shaping up pretty nicely, so far.

7 Likes

That sounds luscious! Aaand…I only have one of those flavors… :rofl:

3 Likes

Right now it’s Cafe du Maddi, a coffee one named after my daughter who requested it. Not anywhere near a ‘publishable’ recipe though. I’m sure it would benefit greatly from a coffee NET some of you masters have created. All I have is HiLIQ Java Chip, which tastes like used coffee grinds like pretty much all other coffee ones I’ve ever tasted.

4 Likes

I LOL’ed when that recipe came up on my email. Love the name.

I am also vaping some of BB’s Strawberry Crack Corn that @lolly sent me. And vaping on this fantastic mix

6 Likes

Offff course :wink: the woes of only using pg-free flavors! I can’t make much of anybody’s stuff and they can’t make much of mine. It’s working out great for me, otherwise.

5 Likes

Fruit Circles Drip V2

3 Likes

That looks really good, too! I’ve been thinking about branching out into PG flavor territory, but think I’ll wait til my 1 year mark in 3 months. That’s a whole can of worms in spending, though! Gotta start small. Think I’ll make an adaptation of this using my current flavors in the meantime.

2 Likes

Mixed and testing:

which is surprisingly good. Subbed sweetener for 0.5 10% EM. Not sure it needed it, you may feel otherwise.

Mixed: HIC’s Vanilla Chai Latte

with the extra 0.5% Black Pepper and 0.25%Ginger Pure Flavours instead of NF
which smells promising

And trying partially steeped:

both of them pretty decent!

Also thinking of Bust-a-nut derivatives ( less buttery more pecany; banana added, sesame and apricot; more nutty less creamy) What can I say, I really like the base.

5 Likes

Grabbed a bottle of this for my after-breakfast-vape.

3 Likes

I’m vaping a clone of Vape Wilds Boomslang which has green & red apple plus kiwi flavors in it. I think I need to increase the percentages a bit though. I kept them to 10% but feel it’s somewhat muted compared to the original juice.

have a great day! Sara

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying my latest recipe, Scottish Butter Shortbread.

6 Likes

A 7 mo. old bottle of Milkstone V3 straight @ 3.5%. Creamy cuban by Fear, And an MF mint mix of mine!

3 Likes

BAN in one mod
and this in another:

7 Likes