What DIY liquid are you vaping at the moment?

I think apple flavored vapes are growing on me. But with caramel and ice cream, what could be bad? :yum:

6 Likes

Traitor! :astonished:
I do know what you mean, though:

Totally agree

I quickly get bored with these kind of threads cos they are chockfull of flavours that are out of bounds for me :frowning:
We need more PG-free mixers and more PG-free threads, I say!

2 Likes

I’m on that custard train, and theres no getting off. Currently I have @thirdworldorder’s v3 custard on a sherman v3 rta, my own iteration of the same on a dotmod rta 24mm and some ducks breath (quacks) on a squonker.

4 Likes

This is the 3rd rendition of this mix. The 1st was a smoothie with FLV yogurt. I switch it up to ice cream and after 3 months it tasting damn good. It really sucks because I have to convert it over to VIC LB now, but this one is good if you don’t have VIC LB…

4 Likes

This is 1 month old. It’s a very nice candy vape. I don’t know if I’ll make it public though. There’s nothing about it that I think makes it stand out among many others of similar makeup. I will say, however, that it smells as good as it tastes. Very much a crowd pleaser.

Melonberry Mash (SthrnMixer Original)

4.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.10% Strawberry Harvest (Jungle Flavors)
3.00% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
3.50% Watermelon (Purilum)
4.00% Watermelon Cotton Candy (Purilum)

Flavor total: 15.6%

7 Likes

Well I have come down with a cold so I’m on 5mg nic no flavouring. It max VG.

2 Likes

This one

5 Likes

How are you liking the Cuban? It is okay for me after 5 weeks but I think I am going to have to sweeten it a bit.

1 Like

First time around I sampled it at 3 weeks and it was ok. It really seems to come in at 4+. I have not felt the need to adjust it yet! I have made about 700 ml of this stuff to date so I would say yes I like it!

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

It’s a good RY4 style tobacco mix that I created a while back. It’s still an ADV for me most days.

4 Likes

v3? You’ll have to hook me up with that recipe :wink:

1 Like

@Lolly Custard Biscuits at the moment. Fresh mix but had to try it out on the Reload rda . I will be making more.
Sorry It won’t let me do the simple text post for some reason!

4 Likes

with Fuji at 3.5% instead of 2

2 Likes

For me, I can’t get past that Lemon Pledge aroma to even vape Fruit Circles at 7%. But those Iron Lung and Steel Tongue vapors sure can.

You are right my friend thats why rated % for fruit circles is 7%, the best to alot of us…

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2083951/That%20Juice!

I had 10% Soho already mixed and tested but didn’t think it was great. A little to tobacco like flavor for me. So I added the sweet cream and kettle corn and after 3 weeks this is a top notch vape.

Also vaping New York POG recipe that I added .25% INW Grapefruit to make it pop a little more.

3 Likes

I am vaping a project e-liquid ATM, I know there is a thread for sneak peaks but hey, this is vaping ATM. This is private stash and will be the only thread you will see this posted as I will not be posting this public.That way only active and participating members will most likely get to try this out.This is turning out to be my favorite Chocolate e-liquid creation so far. We all know the white whale chocolate recipe and I believe for those looking, this one is really close.

7 Likes

I meant the second iteration of it, haha, sorry for the confusion :smile: derp