What do you do as a profession?

7 Likes

I used to be a hand model, well at least one finger, I modeled it at anyone who pissed me off. lmao.

12 Likes

As in you are psycho or on the psych ward? lmao

2 Likes

Somehow I don’t think guitarist on the roof would have gone as far. lol

4 Likes

lol,On most days a little of both:grin::grinning:

4 Likes

You’d have to be, I used to work in a hospital when I first started I was in computer ops on graveyard shift and we would deliver reports to all the nursing stations twice a night. One night I buzzed into the psych ward and delivered the reports as I turned to leave this young female person came running out of a room buck naked and jumped on me wrapped her legs around me. All the while begging me to take her out of there and “do” her. It was quite alarming. took two nurses to pull her off of me well that and the threat of a syringe full of something that i’m sure would have knocked her out

3 Likes

It took two nurse to pull her off you or you off her?

7 Likes

I’m not lucky enough to have one that I’d want on me do that to me this poor thing was taking tour of the ugly factory and it blew up with her in it. The kindest work I can think of is scary ugly all over I might add

3 Likes

I figured a better way to describe it, There aren’t enough bags in the universe.

3 Likes

You know I was just yanking your chain. You would do me the same service.

2 Likes

Oh but of course with all my might. lmao

2 Likes

I’m a postman in Cornwall, U.K. Been walking the streets for 12 years. It’s brilliant in the summer but sucks in the winter and kills most of my mods due to great British rain never letting up. Costs me a fortune lol

8 Likes

13 Likes

Hey @TheTinMan1 @Lozza1 this was too easy. So you’re a streetwalker huh

5 Likes

makes people in the street happy or is demanding a payment too

1 Like

Hell yeah I am :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Have to show off my husband (Sean), as he just started OTR trucking with Millis Transport.
Drove his new rig home for the first time on Monday and just left again this morning.
Miss him already!

16 Likes

Awww, I hope you guys adjust ok. Is he driving cross-country, regional, local? How long is he gone at a time?

I have wanted to go back in time and find myself before I started driving. I would have kicked my ass to keep from missing so much at home. But I do understand the need to make a living. For me it was my only option aside from moving to another area with more work.

Tell him I said to stay away from the lot lizards and cracker heads. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ahha… thanks Robert.

Yes, it IS a real adjustment for us. We haven’t been apart more than overnight a couple of times since we married until now. On average, it looks like I will have him home for 3 days after 2 weeks out. Long hauls. yup. He’s on his way to Alabama as I type this.

4 Likes

Florida isn’t that bad. Well, a lot of the weird shit that goes on in this state makes international news.

7 Likes