What do you do as a profession?

Being from here I don’t think a lot about it but yes there are some crazy mofos here but they’re everywhere right !

Yes lots of national news…FloriDUH makes the news Way too Much.

6 Likes

Kind’ve funny the State Capitol looks like a phallus. Very symbolic. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes it does ! When you are on the top floor of the new capitol the building sways and you can slightly feel it very creepy

7 Likes

I am a truck driver for a scrap metal company.

It’s just as glamorous as it sounds.

But it does pay well and has me home every night with my family. Beats the hell out of being on the road 2-4 weeks at a time!

6 Likes

Good gracious, I love my profession! :raised_hands::heartbeat::raised_hands:

Today ends a week long run at the theatre with the show “Matilda”. :pensive:…I’m sad to see them leave. It’s an awesome production! Well worth the price of the ticket, should it come to a city near you!

This is what I got to do every day during pre-show tech check! :sunglasses:

…and the show gives you free stuff

out of appreciation for your hard work! :wink:

21 Likes

I refurbish used dildos

11 Likes

My current profession - Fine Arts / Illustration professor and illustrator.

13 Likes

Awesome! :grinning: Do you have a link to your craft/art/work?

4 Likes

Oh. Sure thing. Here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BZHi7CZpGwzZ2dBTVJBdno0SEE/view?usp=sharing

20 Likes

Wow! What talent! :art::writing_hand:t4::trophy:

8 Likes

Beautiful work @Leilani

7 Likes

Thank you. It’s great to meet someone else who is in the arts :smile:. The theater arts is a fantastic profession to work in.

7 Likes

@anon60225325 thank you so much!

5 Likes

I work as an IT consultant for a multinational company.

9 Likes

Nice work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is an interesting read,
I am a self employed painter and decorator, its the best move I ever made jobwise.
Would I change anything?
Yes, I should have taken the opportunity 20 years previous.
the only thing that stopped me was fear of unregular work, and not getting the bills paid
or providing for my family.
I will never get rich at it, but I enjoy every day unlike when I worked factory jobs,
I have always worked in the finishing or refinishing industry high end and low bottom.

8 Likes

My husband (Shawn :wink: ) also drives trucks! But he’s working with tankers right now, not quite as big as your Sean’s truck.

6 Likes

Hey Lady! That’s awesome. About to take off and ride with Sean again for two weeks tomorrow morning.
Tankers seem a lot more dangerous though. Does he do long-haul, regional, or local runs?

6 Likes

Just local runs. Thankfully. If all the kids were grown it could be fun to do longer trips if I could ride along, but for now it’s nice that he’s home every night.

6 Likes

Pretty much what I do for a living, I light stuff
:grin:
We’re otherwise known as ‘Lampy’s’

15 Likes