What do you do as a profession?

How many watts is that thing cranking out? I’ve seen some push 400.

It pulls 10amps, so 1200watts. Are you in show business?

My wife would say I was, but no, I’m an electrician.

4 Likes

building contractor. just got into making juice,good juice a few months ago. great place here

5 Likes

Welcome @davetct! See ya round the forum.

2 Likes

You make it possible for the lights to be energized, so I’d say, yes!

I started out as an electricians helper in the oil fields of Louisiana. Taught me one thing, I needed to go back to school where it wasn’t 110 degrees in the shade of a crew truck. Oh, the stories I could tell about my humble beginnings. The biggest one was seeing a man get toasted by 480 volts; not a pretty thing. You respect electricity or you die.

2 Likes

Welcome! Let us know if we can help out in any way.

2 Likes

I work the refineries around Houston for awhile, then went off shore for a short bit. Now I’m back in Missouri where we get all four seasons,not the money I got down south, but I love my small town.

3 Likes

That’ll turn you into an old man in a hurry! Glad you settled in a pleasantly quiet area of the business! You’ll live a lot longer and as I have always told my Mother, money isn’t everything; ya gotta love what ya do, have your health and everything else will fall in place.

2 Likes

Kind of a boring day today at the theatre! High School Graduations… 3 different schools in one day! Bleh!

Ahhh, but do you remember your High School graduation? We were such babies!

6 Likes

Graduation? Well, I’m Russian, all that I can remember is that everyone got drunk in the morning already (:

4 Likes

I only wish I had been, but I was forced to sing “Climb Every Mountain” by my choral teacher. It was horrid!

I’m also in the state of Misery in the SW part of the state.

After 20 years in the Navy, I became landlocked in Missouri (Misery) and got 2 AS degrees (Printing and Graphics, Internet Applications and Development). Currently work for a company that mostly scans records for hospitals EHR systems. While most of it’s employees work out of the company here, I spend a lot of my time traveling to hospitals, working in their HIM departments for weeks at a time.

7 Likes

Hello,

I am an Aerial Photojournalist for a local news station.  I fly in a helicopter and shoot and report the news.
5 Likes

Never a dull day for you!

Very few dull days especially in Orlando

4 Likes

very cool sounds like fun!!!

It can be, but I see things that ppl shouldn’t have to see, so there’s good and bad. But it definitely is interesting.

4 Likes

Tonight I’m at the theatre with 2800 screaming teenage girls watching some group called R5 (?). I’ve never heard of them,

but the audience wants to have their babies!

3 Likes