What do you really hate?

I hate when I go out to fire up the BBQ and the tank is empty. Go into the garage to get the back up tank, and it’s empty too.

6 Likes

You could always show us… you’ve already showed us those fabulous legs

My #2 guard insures everyday is a great hairdray! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been mentioned b4 but I hate washing bottles + test tubes. Just spent hrs washing 125 tubes + caps and still have 30ish 30 ml bottles and a dozen 120ml. to go. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Eh, its deflated now. And… I might have had too much jack to hold the camera still enough to take a picture…

1 Like

Thats a good idea! Time to break out the Morgan n coke and take a break! Problem is last time I did that I had to go and delete my posts the next day lol.

3 Likes

I stand with you on the general point you are making. I know I should let this quote go but… I often wonder why I have watched the world turned upside down with evil being good and vise versa. I guess life now imitates art… Are people even aware of the brainwashing occurring from the simple sitcoms to the joke we call the media?

3 Likes

I hate forgetting what day it is in a long stretch of work shifts and shouting at my kid because she is not ready for school, on a Saturday. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But I still have to work, for days…

3 Likes

I hate it when I am doing a sit down job and forget to watch my little hose and it squirts between the rim and the seat and soaks down the back of my pants.

5 Likes

Now where is that “confused” reaction emoji???

2 Likes

Think on it for a bit. You’ll get it.

3 Likes

Oh, OK then. LMFAO. Blame the seat!
I guess the seats could use a hose blocker, like on a baby’s seat.

2 Likes

ASSHOLE drivers that cut my husband off on the fwy. Don’t they know that 80,000 lbs
cannot STOP on a dime??? urrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhh

a pic for fun

10 Likes

You could drop in and see @Sprkslfly he is in SL i think

2 Likes

That was taken on our last 2 week trip. Just threw it up for fun. We are actually on I30 in Hope, AR, headed to Trenton, OH.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah goin to sparkies may be a little out of the way then :grinning:

Good people donate especially when no one is looking. Anyone who is doing it for the attention is doing it for the wrong reasons. Even Jesus Christ said basically that when you pray in front for all to see, it is virtually no prayer at all.

3 Likes

That was I-55 maybe?

I think so, yup!

1 Like

Try coiling your hose or bending a kink into it
:rofl:

5 Likes