What do you really hate?

or worse you leave out ONE flavor and donā€™t notice and canā€™t figure out why this ā€œjuice isnā€™t as good as I remember?ā€

5 Likes

Nailed it @BoDarc !!!

2 Likes

Thisā€¦

Newly opened bottle. Didnā€™t check to make sure this drip thingy was attached well before trying to mix with it and dumped half the bottle in my mix.
Grrrrrrrrrr

12 Likes

Grrrrrrrrr X2 @Alisa. Iā€™ve not used the NEW bottles (is that one of them, with the extended tip ?), but have had my fair share of that. Love their flavors, donā€™t love their bottles.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe they still are shipping crappy bottles, especially to you of all people, even though it may have been though a second source, they need to fix that, it is like good beer in a sippy cup to me, and I am crying like a baby because I paid $7 ( or more for that beer), sorry for the :beer: reference, but I feel the same way about it when itā€™s warm at a show and it cost a fortune, not to mention the flavor and nic wasted on the batch you were making. I would be calling them up.

1 Like

@Alisa :rofl:

9 Likes

Yup. My first experience with the new bottle type, so I blame myself and my inexperience. After putting that tip back on snug, I had no more issues and the tip worked fine.

2 Likes

I will if it ever happens again. Fer shur.

3 Likes

I have done both examples which werent very humorous then but are hysterical now. I re use my 30s and they get loose overtime so well, wow that was a hell of an over drip! I removed all my first flavors tips when i was using syringes and if i grab an old bottle and start to drop in a mix without looking, wow thats a hell of a lot of flavoring!

3 Likes

Thanks for that, I was going to start a new thread about winging it, when you lose all composers of the original one you were working on, and decided to go away on the original and wing it, no idea where it is supposed to be at, but think it would be good. Anyway, hereā€™s to hoping it works, probably be the best bet no way of knowing cause you donā€™t have any exact recipes.

1 Like

spending money i dont have on yet more vaping gear, concentrates. also making bad batches of what you think were a sure fire amazing recipe to find out it sucks and you have to dump 50ml of juice while the 20ml of juice you knew was good gets vaped instantly.

3 Likes

I donā€™t normally consider myself one of those old grumpy men that yell at the television every time they get something wrong, I really donā€™t ā€¦ But I have in the last couple of days read no less than 3 different articles that all made the same basic math error!!!

What they wrote was that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.

That is however NOT ā€¦ I repeat ā€¦ NOT what the The Royal College of Physicians report stated! What it did state was that vaping poses a risk of max 5% of the risk of smoking (actual quotes below), which is NOT the same as 95% safer!

If you want to convert that number into a number of how much safer vaping is, then it would be 20 times or 2000% safer!! If it was only 95% safer then it would mean that vaping poses no less than ~51% of the risk of smoking, which is something entirely different.

Now I know that working with percentages can be very counter intuitive, and that many especially reporters, constantly mix up percentage (%) and percentage points (pp) which are two entire different things, I also know that math isnā€™t taught at journalism schools and that most reporters canā€™t add 2 and 2 together without straining a muscle in their brain ā€¦ But we are talking about basic school math here!

However, the hazard to health arising from long-term vapour inhalation from the e-cigarettes available today is unlikely to exceed 5% of the harm from smoking tobacco.

E-cigarettes and long-term harm ā€“ the possibility of some harm from long-term e-cigarette use cannot be dismissed due to inhalation of ingredients other than nicotine, but is likely to be very small, and substantially smaller than that arising from tobacco smoking. Although it is not possible to estimate the long-term health risks associated with e-cigarettes precisely, the available data suggest that they are unlikely to exceed 5% of those associated with smoked tobacco products, and may well be substantially lower than this figure.

6 Likes

I HATE sleeping

2 Likes

Any body remember the old Buggs Bunny cartoons with the the prisoner that escaped prison and looks like a baby?

Thatā€™s him in the picture. :grin:

2 Likes

Getting a notification that @Alisa posted a new recipe and when click on the link, it says recipe is marked private.
200w

4 Likes

Oh my. Iā€™m so sorry dear. I unchecked that ā€˜privateā€™ box by accident. Itā€™s not ready for the public yet!! Soon thoughā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, I upgraded away from an iPhone and now I can see the image!

2 Likes

I hate when @Cutlass92 has Brixx Pizza for lunch. Garlic seeping from EVERY pore on that man!

5 Likes

Blaze Pizza, and itā€™s not my fault Iā€™m farting garlic :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

My mistake.

3 Likes