What do you really hate?

He wears lace ups, but I have tie them for him. On Wednesday’s, we go to Kmart. He likes their underwear.

2 Likes

You did it. That actually was funny. Bravo! Good come back.

2 Likes

OMG, That is hilarious. I get it. My wife is a special education teaching consultant. I am her private study.

2 Likes

YAY!!! I’ve been trying to be funny this whole time and I finally did it! Now where’s my BOZO button!?

1 Like

Sorry, no Bozo button. Concentrate on Wednesdays. Maybe some nice rainbow socks to go with the underwear.

2 Likes

Oh, bless your wife! I would not be able to handle that career.

1 Like

Me either. I had a few of them for about 15 minutes one day and had to return them. Had no idea what do do with them. Terrified me beyond the rational capacity for thought.

2 Likes

I had an interview at a type of adult care facility once. 5 minutes in, I knew it wasn’t for me.

2 Likes

You are supposed to keep my undies under wraps! Now everyone else is gonna be jealous!

1 Like

No, sorry Cutlass, No one will be jealous. Possibly a little nauseous, but not jealous.

2 Likes

STOP TELLING OUR SECRETS!
Dang big guy you tell me to keep it secret then you just put it out there for everybody to read!

1 Like

It’s ok. Go zip up your booties and go for a nice walk. Your happy place will come back soon.

2 Likes

Aww it’s to cold out let’s just stay by the fire!

1 Like

Definitely nauseous. Think it was @Cutlass92 who said old underwear was good for whicking his coils.

Take over for me and entertain @Cutlass92 for a bit if you would. I need a break.

But he’s not nearly as fluffy

Ok, @Cutlass92!!! It’s time to put your helmet on and get strapped into bed!!!

3 Likes

That’s ok, I have to leave for a bit now. Strap on your helmet and go ny ny.

2 Likes

Hey better than the guy that wanted us to try wicking with paper towels!

Don’t encourage her! You have no idea what I have to deal with on a daily basis!

1 Like