What do you really hate?

Bed time story!!!

1 Like

I would but looks like @Molly_Mcghee is stepping in for ya.

1 Like

Looks like ya going to bed. Donā€™t forget your safe word. You might need one.

Sorry just couldnā€™t resist that one

1 Like

60+ replies later but anyway, did anyone find out more info about this author? Is he a member using his own recipes? I have a gift card with $2.37 left on it so I could buy the e-version and investigate.

2 Likes

Considering moonbutter is in the book. And someone was saying it was copied from his book . Iā€™d say he using other people recipes as his own.

1 Like

I hate that i have less than 10ml of VC1 left in the bottle - thought I had a 4 oz reserve.

Off to order some and my normal supplier is totally out. Off to chefs for a 500ml bottle, I saved nearly $40 on that bottle alone (added some others lol) drawback is chefs takes about 10 days to get to Australia.

My dilemma was I need my vc1, I canā€™t be without my vc1, so I had to suck it up and buy a 30ml bottle from a supplier I donā€™t like buying from and that 30 ml bottle cost me $14.

Grrrr

3 Likes

But we donā€™t know if he has permission from the original recipe creators?

bozo_button

1 Like

Hey! I actually managed to fool myself that way. Fooled myself good and proper: glanced at my watch, thought ā€œDamn, iā€™ve missed the busā€ and started walking. Then bus turned up, bang on time! grrrrr.

After that, I set the watch to proper time, and missed a shitload more busses, thinking my watch was still five minutes fast :rofl:

1 Like

I hate it when I go to add a few drops of flavour to a mix , and donā€™t notice that the flavour bottle lost itā€™s needle.
try adjusting for that! :cry:

1 Like

I wish I would have given this girl a pounding in high school. I say that now only out of anger, but this is senseless.

Some humans (not that she should described as human but calling her an animal is an insult to animals ) just make me sick to the core - she deserves have the same done to her - hopefully she isnā€™t segregated in prison.

5 Likes

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a BOZO button, unfortunately most people wont know what Iā€™m talking about.

2 Likes

About to lose a friendā€™s wife to cancer. Long time smoker, converted to vaping too late.

3 Likes

Ouch, sorry to hear that

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, thatā€™s heartbreaking. :pensive:

4 Likes

Just be there for him, he may just need someone there.

3 Likes

Yep. Sorry to drag the thread down but it is a hate thread after all. And cancer/smoking is something Iā€™ve come to loathe deeply.

7 Likes

You and me both, Iā€™ve lost both of my parents to it. That being said I feel like smoking has been turned into the scapegoat for the cancer epidemic we have.

4 Likes