What do you really hate?

Well it certainly is an easy and easily preventable way of getting a form of it.

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™m not saying smoking isnā€™t getting everything it deserves, Iā€™m just saying that thereā€™s so many carcinogenic substances we come in contact with every day that smoking is probably one of the least of our worries.

6 Likes

I lost my mother and best friend to lung cancer. It is a bummer. My best friend had quit smoking 8 years prior to his cancer being diagnosed. His younger sister died of it 3 years earlier and she hadnā€™t smoked for more than 15 years. Makes me wonderā€¦

2 Likes

My parents smoked for years, they got pancreatic cancer.

I certainly didnā€™t say smoking is the only cause, thatā€™s for sure. But it is the cause of my buddyā€™s wifeā€™s maladies. Got my Dad almost to the day 18 years ago too. And Iā€™m ashamed to say it didnā€™t deter me from smoking long afterwards too.

1 Like

After being the caregiver for mom and best friend, I still didnā€™t quit either. Quitting was so hard, to even think about it scared the crap out of me. I only stopped sneaking the occasional cigar or cigarette after my husband got me that Smok Alien kit. DL vaping is what keeps my head on, if a little crooked still.

1 Like

Canā€™t have the man missing a button!

3 Likes

I thought It was a pretty good movie, but hate that it was set in the 80ā€™s rather than true to the book. Clowns here got me thinkinā€™.

3 Likes

Thanks sparky! I always wanted one! I never went to the show even though I grew up there.

1 Like

There was a movie? o0

The Bozo show is many decades oldā€¦ Was a staple on WGN Chicago :wink:

3 Likes

We should be careful @JoJo [Daath!] might change the name of this whole forum. Weā€™ll ALL need buttons ā€¦and I have been totally avoiding looking up ā€œBozo Buttonā€ on urbandictionary ā€¦I dunwannaknow :smirk: ā€¦but one can easily imagine what goes on when you have 17 clowns packed into a Volkswagon Beetle ā€¦some Bozo Butt-oning fer shur

4 Likes

Steven Kingā€™s It. The clowns reminded me. Iā€™m probably older than you and I do recall your show.

2 Likes

Ahhh. I failed to make the quantum leap (obviously).
chuckles

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry I had to read it 3 times to make the connection.

Hey, you callinā€™ me

3 Likes

Not at all, just had to make the leap to catch up to you!

I really hate when a pipe at the house busts when Iā€™m at work and thereā€™s really nothing I can do. Neighbor turned water off and finding someone to go and turn the water heater off. Now gotta go sleep at my sisterā€™s without being able to go home and get stuff for over night.

I hate myself for reading every post here since the beginning and I still wonā€™t mute it!

3 Likes

Oh that really sucksā€¦I hope it gets fixed soon and its not that bad.

That really sucks. What busted?