What do you really hate?

I am sorry for trying to help you it won’t happen again

9 Likes

DIY is a very time consuming hobby. Have you looked into stamp collecting?

10 Likes

One of our members posted in my Moon Butter recipe comments that I got the recipe from the book but @JoJo pointed out that I posted the recipe a year before the book was published … Thank you @JoJo

12 Likes

I fear vaping in general is not for you, if the cost of equipment, Time flavor testing, building atomizers and being thankful for the help that long Time forum users give.

8 Likes

I don’t have the proper apps on my computer to read a kindle version and didn’t want to contribute to his thievery unless it would be helpful in shutting him down, I’ll try to leave an informative review. :imp:

7 Likes

@Mourning_Glory Wait a minute, … what ??

3 Likes

@Mourning_Glory Thanks for explaining that, and thanks out to @jojo.

4 Likes

I hate the U.S. Postal Service I ordered a KangerTech Drip Box 160 Squonk Box it was supposedly shipped on Dec 27 2017 here it is like 23 days later and I still haven’t received it yet WTF!! It is really pissing me off this is ridiculous! according to the vendor I bought it from I should have received it 13 days ago
:rage::rage::rage::scream:

2 Likes

My review is already live, lol. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

It’s probably being held by customs waiting for you to pay the taxes.

2 Likes

Marked as “helpful.” :wink:

11 Likes

Everyone should say the review was helpful so it gets to the top good one Mizz

11 Likes

It’s the least I could do. This site, @daath, and all the folks here have been life savers for me in more ways than just mixing. :heart:

10 Likes

Marked as helpful and added my 2 cents.

7 Likes

You help everyone here as well!

5 Likes
4 Likes

There is a few ones there now stating this… I marked all as helpful

4 Likes

I never look for recipes based on the name. I prefer a creative original name that helps me remember it as one I like or dont like. If Im looking for something specific then I use the search to filter it to my prefences… flavors, creator, stash whatever

I wouldnt buy a candy bar called strawberry with chocolate. Creativity shows in a name and in a recipe really imho. SHit if we had 1000 strawberry milkshakes to funnel through I would never find the one I like again in my lifetime.

Anyway had to express this here and those who put thought in their names +1 for you :heart_eyes:
To anyone who shares them +1 for you too!!

9 Likes

Obviously we need to buy JoJo some Temptations.
It might assist in the herding.

Or perhaps Scooby Snacks.
So she can decompress once done dealing with things. :wink:

Thank you again @JoJo for all you do hon!
We appreciate ya! :hugs:

8 Likes

Is that street slang for valium? :rofl:

8 Likes