What do you really hate?

I’ts very hard to find something better than the Kylin mini. I tried and failed (for now)

2 Likes

Oh I know but I got them as they were brand new… So I’m a little tired of looking at them, but I wanted to see what else is out there. At least at the end I can say that I tried lol

1 Like

The new Footoon Aqua Master looks promising. I’m getting one as soon as it gets released in the end of October

2 Likes

Drip tip design, how can anyone imagine a o-ring and e-juice holding anything in place securely. Besides constantly knocking them off and loosing them, just burned the end of my tongue because I was not paying attention and the drip tip was missing, fired up the Recurve and my habit of tonging the sweet juice on the tip just got cured. grrrrrrrrrrr, I hope this is not a warning for this weeks Holy Days.

5 Likes

So many directions to go wit that but all wouldprobably get flagged by the community :rofl:

The second worst part, other than burning your tongue, is when you knock one off in the car and it rolls under your seat.

8 Likes

That is exactly when and how it happened

7 Likes

I can’t tell you how many feet of dental floss I’ve had to wrap in o-ring channels on drip tips for that very reason. I finally decided to shave an 810 resin tip down so that it would just press-fit into my Billow V2(EHPro used an off size for their drip tip on that design. Too big for a 510 and too small for an 810. WTF?) It worked great until I invariably dropped my mod and snapped the damn tip. Tried to reorder the same tip from fasttech and it was discontinued. grumblegrumblegrumble… :rage:

7 Likes

You can order one direct from Footoon now. I remember that it took a long time for the Reboot to hit the stores too. I got one from Footoon long before the stores ever had them. The Reboot got to me in 9 days from S. Korea to the US. I ordered the Master a few days ago, the order was processed in 12 hours and in the mail. Should have it within a week.

4 Likes

That our newspaper posted this in today’s paper.

3 Likes

I suppose it depends wtf they mean by it. If to discourage giving a device to a baby then it’s good advice…

4 Likes

I’ve heard of that artist. I believe his name is Philip Morris.

7 Likes

For my part, I hate FlavourArt Joy! I kind of like the cake-y taste but hate the overall flavor. It reminds me of an occasion when I drank from a day-old opened can of Old Milwaukee! :nauseated_face: Nasty!

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I really hate accidentally jabbing myself with wire smaller than 24g when making new coils! Even worse when it jabs you under the nail!!!

9 Likes

Everytime I make coils the first thing I do is jab myself with a piece of wire. This sets the tone for coil building and I like to get the jab out of the way early.

9 Likes

I really hate it when i’m fiddling with a coil using the ceramic tweezers and the tip of the tweezers breaks of and flies away in an unknown direction …

3 Likes

This I HATE

5 Likes

I LOVE a freshly coiled and wicked RDA when you test fire it and all the vapor shoots up into the air…
I HATE when I go to take that first puff and realized too late that I forgot to put the top cap on.

6 Likes
7 Likes