What do you really hate?

Avengers:Endgame spoilers.

3 Likes

Guitar thieves go to a special type of hell.

6 Likes

I would add mod thieves to that special hell!

7 Likes

Well let’s add ladders to that thief list. :expressionless:

6 Likes

Well I was just thinking a person has a special bond with a guitar or whatever instrument. It is hard to explain. Like, steal my mod, ladder, cash…but not the guitar. Please not the guitar.

4 Likes

Same goes for Tools …HORSE THIEVES! [looking for highest tree]

5 Likes

I have a badass Steam nick which I got in the beginning of Steam and I regularly get emails showing someone trying to boost it …best of luck, I think it’s mighty locked down. Security question is “Rumpelstiltskin” :smirk: (I got First Born jokes!)

4 Likes

These butts of Steam. Turns out, all of the info we were putting in was correct, the user name, password, etc. It was the Authenticator that would generate the code and when inputting it, says ‘that’s not quite right’ when inputting the correct code. After giving my Paypal name, they wanted my last 4 of cc, phone number, address, full name. My response was not friendly, and no I did not give them any of that info, but I got the account back.

And I surely remember the password as it has to do with a fart joke.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.
I’d also include very special tube amps.
I still mourn the loss of my custom modded MKIII Simul-Class. (I converted it from pentode to triode mode, among other tweaks… Most of which I no longer remember sadly.)

3 Likes

I Hate that I have to wait another week to see episode 4 of GOT

6 Likes

I’ve been practicing becoming the three-eyed raven in order to watch the remaining episodes before anyone else. So far I’ve only accomplished giving myself a massive eye ache from rolling my eyes into the back of my head…

7 Likes

Ditto!
Last night’s episode (EP.3)… holy shit! I was literally on the edge of my seat. Well, ok it’s a sofa cushion TBH. Was anybody else’s heart rate jacked up?

8 Likes

Slightly elevated would be an understatement.

9 Likes

LB Vanilla Ice Cream not listed on Bull City,must be out of stock,running low yep hate that

7 Likes

@Lostmarbles @TorturedZen

I got to get one of these

8 Likes

I think i had a panic attack lmao , im glad they didnt carry the fight on too long , now time to see who takes the throne

6 Likes

That was a bad ass kill…

5 Likes

Oh…bet I could garner some favors giving some of those out :laughing:
Nice find!

5 Likes

And to get back to the thread’s topic…I hated how the entire battle in GOT S8E3 was so dark! It was all a blur for the most part. At one point I actually got up and checked my cable connection.

4 Likes

I hate having to sequester myself from most of the human race (not really) since we aren’t watching GOT season 8 yet. Instead, we are re-watching THE ENTIRE SERIES. It is magnificent.

4 Likes