What do you really hate?

Thanks Jenny, I keep telling myself it’s just a thing and can obviously be replaced, so no biggie. But the goal this time is buying a screen protector…first. :wink:

3 Likes

That is a very positive way of looking at it! A screen protector sounds like just the thing you need! I don’t have kids, but I do have a seriously nervous dog who has torn apart throw pillows, our couch, the comforter on the bed, his bed and more. I just try to think the same thing, it’s just stuff! We saved his life by adopting him, knowing he is a special needs dog, and that is priceless! In our case, luckily all of it was older stuff and would soon need replacing. But for now, used furniture and inexpensive bedding are the best options we can do until he gets through this phase.

1 Like

Smok’s grubs. The TFV8 pissed me off so much I literally shot it (felt great). Spent hours with my TFV12 trying to swap into alien coils but noooo, refuses to work for hours and hours and hours and then I’m like “Oh. … duh, the screws are the problem.” So i dug thru my extra grubs from other kits, found ones that fit, beaut! Fixed that shit.

Probably woulda worked on the TFV8 as well but., . shooting it was fun so there’s that.

1 Like

You’re a hoot @Ailith! I hope you never get flies in your house. I do get it though. My grandson took a life sized beer poster and put some tannerite behind it. My son-in-law shot it. That was a hoot!

1 Like

I have to add this. I hate this…for my dad. He had ordered a Custom Bike, the one from Easy Rider that he has wanted forever, and we just had to send it back. It was built poorly, and it had so many wiring issues. It looked nice, but man they did an awful job building it.

4 Likes

Do you return this usps priority or ups?

3 Likes

No, had to hire a trucking company, it has to go pretty far.

3 Likes

That right there, is a cryin’ shame…but damn if it don’t look good!

4 Likes

Joking on the shipping method.

3 Likes

That’s awful! Sorry to hear!!

1 Like

THAT sucks BIG

1 Like

I really hate that I can’t get my picture to post with my new recipes! I tried from my computer and my iPad because my old windows phone wont dl the imgur app! Ugggh!

2 Likes

UPS didn’t come pick up my damn package today.
Also, core issue, I go to bed at noon – so most things are a pain in the ass/require staying up.

2 Likes

Aaaahhhhhh! I really hate dealing with customer service… You never know if they’re going to know how to do their job or not. I just spent two hours off and on with at least 4 different Amazon CSRs and I finally got through to someone who could actually help me. And she did it in less than 10 minutes. Phew. Now I have a headache.
/rant over

7 Likes

I kinda hate that stuff like this can be happening in countries in the world.

4 Likes

I’m so thankful when my orders come through as expected because I hate dealing with Amazon CSRs. I’ve only done it twice but both times were exhausting.

4 Likes

I hate it when it’s hot outside and your mod warms up faster because it’s 102ish in Portland. Ugggg.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I really really hate that a couple of other vendors have posted and removed - drop them a message

6 Likes

It was 104 today in Chico. Once it gets past the century mark, the numbers stop meaning so much-it just means that you’re going to dehydrate quicker. I had to take a cat to the vet this afternoon. No AC in the truck, save the old 2/60 AC-Two windows down, 60 mph! By the time I got home, my cat was panting. Not a good thing.

5 Likes