What do you really hate?

Naw, you were totally right to say something, and I should have used better wording there. No probs :yum:

3 Likes

I really hate it when THAT happens ā€¦

2 Likes

I was talking to my brother the other day. Heā€™d been hard at work killing off a square of beer and had to drain the bladder, so he took the phone into the john(A bit gross, but at least he didnā€™t toss any kids in the pool) Anyhoo-weā€™re chatting away, he does his bit and as he was reaching for the handle to flush the toilet all I heard was," Woh-wai- ker-PLOOP! Followed by a string of cussing muffled by 1.5 gallons of water and recycled beer. I was laughing so hard I couldnā€™t even try to talk. The last I heard was him yelling ā€œF-OFF!ā€ and then dial tone.

Priceless!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea.

2 Likes

When a bat :bat: flys in front of your tv and starts doing laps around your living room over your head!

7 Likes

I should have waited to buy the 2 Goon 1.5s the night before, but $23 for 2 was such a good deal (got SXK brand) from 3fvape, at least they already shipped out. I think the Cuboid is fine, I have had to construct make-shift drying boxes when my son dumps cups of water in his laptop (so many cups of water). But I wish I would have waited on it. Freaking impulse buys.

3 Likes

Is this the same son that likes to throw stuff?

2 Likes

Check out this laptop :wink:

3 Likes

No no, this is my older one, itā€™s not on purpose, itā€™s usually the result of an elbow, but man when he spills a cup of coffee into itā€¦thatā€™s the worst, cotton swabs and alcohol for hours.

3 Likes

Oh, I think I would institute som kind of no open containers rule

4 Likes
6 Likes

what is a square of beer , ive never heard the term

2 Likes

Sorry, slipped into a Canadian term. A square of beer is a case, or 24, of beer. I picked up the term when I used to watch Strange Brew time and time again(I was a weird kid)

6 Likes

Good Lord, I just had a post traumatic movie reaction.

6 Likes

that makes sense i like that term its catchy i dont drink so im not up on the terms ty

2 Likes

Quite welcome! I donā€™t drink anymore(Was never much of a drinker before I stopped) Thanks to the meds I take for my neck and back, I figure my liverā€™s already getting enough of a work out-Tossing a bunch of booze on top of those is just a bad idea all around.

5 Likes

I hate waiting for the mail to get delivered when tracking has shown itā€™s in your local post office. Side noteā€¦is it illegal to break and enter a post office for your own items? Jk.lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, that last 8-16 hours is always the hardest! :laughing:

4 Likes

When those conmen call claiming to be from Microsoft and that I have a virus that needs to be dealt with by letting them take control of my computer. I play dumb for awhile, letting them think I 'm going along then tell them to f off before hanging up. Makes me wonder how many people fall for that crap.

6 Likes

Phillips grub screwsā€¦what are they thinking?

4 Likes