What do you really hate?

Ball gag may work better.

5 Likes

Going to be hard to find volunteers for study I would imagine.

4 Likes

I really hate when you buy something and it doesnā€™t play nicely with your other toys. I got my Aromamizer Supreme today, gave it a wash, slapped in my ā€œIs this atomizer worth it?ā€ build(AKA dual 26 gauge spaced coils. If it doesnā€™t provide a decent vape with a simple build, then Iā€™m not gonna be fiddling with it for very long) Plopped the Supreme onto my VT75 andā€¦

Nothing. Got the dreaded ā€œCheck Atomizerā€ and ā€œOFFā€ messages. No tasty clouds. No lung-fulls of plumage, bupkis. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Swapped atomizers. Everything works fine. Slapped the Supreme on the Lavabox M and CoolFire 4 TC100. Splendid taste. Put the Supreme back onto the VT75, I get fuck-all for vapor. This really sucks because I specifically bought the Supreme FOR the VT75, dammit!!!

7 Likes

I think the good people of Cambodia are skewing the results.

@paingawd Adjust the centre pin down on the supreme (if it is similar to the Aromamizer plus)

5 Likes

Agree with Woftam. Adjust the center pin. I had the same issue with the Plus.

3 Likes

I would literally have to be starving before I ate a bug for protein or crazieeeeeeeee. A fly is just disgusting. Just think of where theyā€™ve beenā€¦uhh. Or a spider? Holy shit! And for people to go out of their way to eat one as a delicacy ? They can have it. {{shudders}} :face_vomiting: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I got the little %$#%^& before bed. I squished him bad, in fact so bad I had to get out the bleach spray. (You never know what those things have been walking on you know)

5 Likes

Having to wait ages and ages for my brews to steep :persevere:

4 Likes

youll get there, in a couple of months you will look back and know it was all worth it!

3 Likes

Finally got it sussed. I first tried adjusting the positive pin on the Supremeā€™s 510, per @woftam and your suggestion, but no joy. Started digging around in the Evolv forums for resistance issues with the VT75 and discovered that HCigar used the chassis for itā€™s ground. Not a problem, necessarily, except when you get spilled e-juice in the threads of the bloody 510 cap. Did a full teardown of the VT75 and cleaned all of the threads for the damn thing-the battery cap, the negative screw that adjusts the depth of the battery cap, the cathode screw in the body proper, the 510 cap and even the #5 torx screws that hold the bloody thing together. Put it all back together and itā€™s functioning flawlessly with the Supreme! Now, if I could just remember what I did with that tube of dielectric greaseā€¦

7 Likes

Itā€™s in the last place youā€™re going to look. So just skip all of the rest. :wink::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth! Iā€™ve always wondered at that phrase-Of course itā€™s in the last place you look! You donā€™t keep looking once youā€™ve found it, for Peteā€™s sake! (And by the way, who is this ā€˜Peteā€™, and why are people always doing things for his sake? Whatā€™s his roll in all of this? I smell a conspiracy! BRING ME MY TINFOIL HAT!!!)

9 Likes

You said dielectric grease, so it reminded me of the time that @Cutlass92 sent me to a big chain hardware storeā€¦ (weā€™ll call them ā€œHighā€™sā€) for two dilectric unions for a water heater installation. I couldnā€™t locate them in the plumbing aisle, so I asked the plumbing associate, who should know what plumbing stuffs are (right!!!) and I was promptly told that there is no such thing.

Really? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Most of the time, the people staffing the departments in the Big Box hardware stores have never worked in the trade for which theyā€™re now servicing at the store. Itā€™s why I LOVE going to small town hardware stores(AKA: Mom & Pop shops) The people working their respective departments KNOW what gets used to fix what. Iā€™ve got a Loweā€™s and two Home Depots within 15 miles of my house, yet if Iā€™m fixing the plumbing or electrical, I always head to the hardware store in my town. The guys know their business, and better yet, KNOW when to leave a customer be! Sometimes I like to mull things over while Iā€™m at the store, and nothing pisses me off more than a hovering ā€˜associateā€™!

7 Likes

Jesusā€™ nick name is Pete. Pretty sure.

6 Likes

Now I feel bad for putting Jesus in the what do I hate threadā€¦ :worried:

6 Likes

If I remember my Sunday school teachings, Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s been in worse placesā€¦

8 Likes

But his middle initial is H? Does he spell it Hpeter? Is the ā€œHā€ silent? Iā€™m lostā€¦

6 Likes

No no, Pete is just what his buddies called him. His middle name is still H. Just H. Hope that clears things up for ya!

6 Likes

That sure changes ā€œrobbing Peter to pay Paulā€ then. :flushed:

9 Likes