What do you really hate?

Stretchy spandex. :wink:

5 Likes

Gotta love a woman with a butt like a 9 year old boy

4 Likes

Damn @Daven, totally not the image I wanted. Besides, I bet @VapeyMama has got a total booze wench booty in them pants!

4 Likes

You wouldn’t love me then

3 Likes

There fixed it! :wink:

2 Likes

I hate when i like an ejuice and wanna buy it, but they sell it with chubby gorilla clone :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Just figured there one down side to DIY

And I hate it

When your tanks on empty and you can’t decide what you want because you have 20 flavors you like

The horror

Specially when it’s a new coil

Edit : piña colada (LB) won only 5 ml left in bottle time to as nic to the premix and make 30 more ml

4 Likes

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=got+that+base%2C+no+treble&adlt=STRICT&qpvt=got+that+base%2C+no+treble&view=detail&mid=979014686F4D020D9736979014686F4D020D9736&FORM=VRDGAR

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Why? That’s not allowed!

3 Likes

welp that’s stuck in my head now.

3 Likes

Umm yeah
 she’s got more bass than I do. I totally like that song though. :joy:

2 Likes

Left the house to go pick up my daughter for PT. Park at school to pick her up and smelled a familiar burnt smell. Oh yeah, mod shifted in the cup holder just right holding the firing button down. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:Fried my cotton. Didn’t bring a back up. Yeah I really hate this. Nicing until I get home.:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

Ugh, btdt. Totally sucks dude.

2 Likes

Definitely. I will keep a extra tank in my truck from now on.

3 Likes

I had this happen in my purse while at the mall a few weeks ago
 looking at stupid shit in Justice and all of a sudden, “Ooooh, do you guys smell strawberries???” Damn it. Mod was so hot it burnt my fingers. Rayon was still kicking and vapable, though!!! Gotta love rayon!

4 Likes

I just cleaned and rebuilt the tank. In the process the cotton looked somewhat ok, but the wire was black. I guess I fried the wire if that is even possible.

2 Likes

Yeah
 mine was too. @Cutlass92 saw it and questioned me about it. Then I had to come clean that I failed to turn the mod off before sticking in my purse that has the equivalent of three bricks in it. I was sheepish. :confused:

3 Likes

two things, Rayon! and Chain link coils.

2 Likes

First time since vaping that I was without anything for a long period. I realized how addicted to Nicotine I still am. Never thought about buying any cigarettes though.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I have yet to try rayon. I have read several things on it. Safety, wicking, flavor and heat resistance. What is your take?

3 Likes