What do you really hate?

Grouchy_Cartoon

8 Likes

:rofl:

Normal Thanksgiving dinner discussion for my family.

Some sort of reconstituting of the poo molecules i suspect.

11 Likes

So…the food is on the table, family seated and someone blurts out something like…oh my! I passed a turd this morning that was so hard I swear my asshole split 3 ways! Or I wiped my ass until my asshole bled but it’s still dirty. Hope my ass doesn’t get infected and have to be removed. You have these convos during holiday dinner? Wow

7 Likes

Sounds like my family. My brother used to make it a habit of weighing himself before the holiday meal, after the meal, and then again after the post-meal dump… And the last holiday “weigh-in” would become the topic of the next holiday meal. :roll_eyes: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Only with “certain sides” of the family… lol

5 Likes

every family have one of those …they’re the “Brown Sheep” of the family

7 Likes

What’s wrong with you guys, you eat all that good food but don’t want to talk about the wonders of your “post production facilities”?! :confused:

5 Likes

i hate that buying e-cig products prohibited in my country :pensive:

3 Likes

A co-worker who thinks vaping is smoking and that it’ll “kill” you the same as cigarettes do.
I just nod and move on with my life.

So there’s a designated smoking area at work and I tend to stay as far away from the cigarette smokers as possible because I just don’t like the smell of it now and the secondhand smoke.
Co-worker comes out and asks me why I’m hiding, I said because I want to get away from the cigarette smokes and he said "…but you’re smoking…, “it’ll kill you eventually like cigarettes do”

5 Likes

I wonder how I smoked. My wife still does occasionally an I cough and gag. I have a violent reaction.

4 Likes

So will just living. At least with vaping, I can do it a bit longer.

7 Likes

Yeah, me too.
I can’t stand the smell of cigarette smokes anymore. It makes me dizzy.
It’s just very unpleasant. Don’t know how I did it back then.

5 Likes

Feel ya. My wife put on my coat to go outside to smoke a cigarette. I asked her to please not. I didn’t want it to smell like cigarettes. It was my work coat which made it worse. I did offer to get her coat for next time she needed a coat quickly. Still got the grin with the eye roll. Still working on getting her to switch.

4 Likes

I’m fortunate there. My wife “gets it”. I almost go into a “dry heave” cough and can’t catch my breath. Burns my throat even. I really have no problem with her smoking. Her habit is maybe six a day. Pretty benign regarding her health but the damn near kills me, lol. Just so weird that i used to suck down 40 a day. The additives they put in that shit must be pretty potent to have allowed me to tolerate it.

5 Likes

I swear I can smell a cigarette hundreds of feet away from me now. Honestly I don’t mind the smell but I don’t want to smell like it. It doesn’t make me want to smoke it’s just familiar, if that makes since. I actually held a cigarette for my mother in law and all I worried about was having to wash my hoodie I had just washed.

6 Likes

When my wife makes a Christmas present for a friend and I have to deliver it. All the time wanting to eat it. There is just something inherently wrong with that process.

8 Likes

I guess while I’m at it, shampoo. Nothing on any of those bottles says shampoo. Talks about everything else imaginable but nothing about shampoo. I smeared some on my head and smelled like a walking chocolate desert all day. Either that or there is shampoo in the refrigerator to discover.

5 Likes

Ah, what’s that famous joke… Oh yeah-

Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its’ students.

5 Likes

@hayvancik What country ?

2 Likes

@Ryuk Same here. Only took me 30 years of smoking, and then 6 years + of vaping to acquire that ability.

4 Likes