What do you vape when you're drinking a

That’s what I was thinkin, since a celery and olive recipe may be a little over-the-top! I tend to go for either lemon or lime wedges in mine, so I figured I’d try both out.

1 Like

www.vimto.co.uk/squash.aspx#vimtoOriginal

It’s my favourite…it just hates custards :rofl:

1 Like

Flavorah DOES have a flavor called Lovage that kinda tastes like celery to me. Or their Lemongrass which tastes like lemongrass. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would think the more herbal (and tobacco) flavors would be good. Lovage, Zen Garden, Rosemary Shisha, definitely Lime, maybe Cactus, 7 Leaves, Mile Seven, Red Burley, FA Barley Malt (I haven’t used that one so no idea), maybe one of the less sweet nutty flavors, dragonfruit is kind of earthy, I’m still trying to make a decent pretzel vape…

1 Like

Celery vape :rofl: I reckon squires bowl by @SthrnMixer would work with a Bloody Mary. It’s got a kind of hay like taste to it but in a good way.

2 Likes

i could be vaping anything, i don’t mind it anymore at all… i could be vaping anything when drinking coffee or alcohol… i could be vaping vanilla strawberry icecream, or cinnamon strawberry, or whatever, i don’t mind…i didn’t had that problem since i started vaping… on that time i was vaping tiramisu with a touch of strawberry, applepie with cinnamon, or cinnamon on it’s own…

You vape vanilla strawberry ice cream with a bold, spicy Bloody Mary and it’s good? edit: or do you just not mind it?

1 Like

I don’t ever vape fruits with coffee… The coffee makes fruit taste like hay… :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

i really just don’t mind it… though my best with alcohol in general is my ADV…
CRH with strawberries :wink:

1 Like

Had to look up CRH. That’s funny!! :rofl:

1 Like

Let us know how that turns out

1 Like

Agree to that one…

1 Like

I have not bean vaping that long and not a big drinker but love custard juices

1 Like

So if you are in the mood for an adult beverage, what are you drinking and what are you vaping?

2 Likes

I out grew drinking alcohol. Happens when you get older I think

Very much enjoy drinking

And vaping

2 Likes

See I think the older I get, the more I enjoy a good bourbon. Woodford Reserve and a good blue raspberry is my fave. So the more I asked about an adult beverage is what I meant in terms of alcohol.

1 Like

Sucks !! Can’t have Alcohol any more, due to being on blood thinners. But if I could I would chug down about a gallon of Bloody Mary’s. And I’d probably create a new vape and call it " One Potato, Two Potato, 3 Potato…Floor. lol
I would have to find a replacement for the potatoes though.

2 Likes

52 and on the down hill slide. Lol

2 Likes

Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve only I have to be around some heavy pockets to get a sip.

3 Likes

Well, I gave up drinking 30 years ago, cos i jjust didn’t like getting tipsy anymore. Just as well. My ataxia was already bad enough back then for people to think I must be sneaking vodka into my soda and lime. It’s considerably worse now, to the point that some of my neighbours are convinced that I’m an alcoholic! (based entirely on the way I walk)

I never stoped liking the taste of alcohol though, so I’m playing around with various alcohol flavours in my mixes.

Currently vaping Rum and Black ! (MF Rum with MF Blackcurrant. Might try sweetening ity a teeny -tiny bit ) How’s that for killing two birds with one stone?

4 Likes

Great idea

1 Like