What Gender is Pugs’ Pup?

• Boy
  • Girl

0 voters

7 Likes

Thanks @JoJo :wink:🖒

6 Likes

It deserves its own thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS I vote girl. (Polls have the option to show who votes what but I didn’t know that when I made it and now I can’t change it. Stupid polls.)

4 Likes

Oh cool! Those 3D ultrasounds are the best! You can see so much detail in them! And I also agree that it is a boy, only because I have three boys and I was sick with all of them for the first few months!!!

5 Likes

Everyone in our family has been way way worse when it was a boy…Me and my mum both nearly snuffed it with me…yeah…she reminds me often :neutral_face:

My money’s on a boy, totally not fussed either way as long as he/she/it/spawn of the devil…is fit and healthy :wink:

5 Likes

Exactly!!!

4 Likes

We missed those two options in the poll tho… :smirk:

5 Likes

My vote is for a boy pug because of how ill poor Jo has been :+1:

3 Likes

I’m with ya :wink:
Puggington McPugworthy Puggleton …Foster :ok_hand:…I’m feelin it…

3 Likes

I thought it had become politically incorrect to gender identify anything anymore?

5 Likes

They have to tell the parents at some point

5 Likes

Where the hell is the “A damn good reviewer” option? Doesn’t matter what the gender is, it will review the heck out of anything! May even surpass the old man. Would not be surprised if it gave a review of being in the womb!

5 Likes

MiniPugs2017 womb review @Pugs1970

Yes it was warm and wet and quite pleasant however every so often something poked me in the forehead for a few seconds aside from that the 9 months i spent relaxing was quite good - I did find that towards the end my legs were cramping up and it was quite difficult to stretch them out.

At the end of my holiday the hotel threw me out into the cold which was most unpleasant - I highly recommend that any extra time you can spend is totally worth it as the end of the holiday really sucked.

8 Likes

A splendid review my friend!

5 Likes

Today’s the day!!..I will find out in 3 hours time :wink:

I still think it’s a boy :+1:

5 Likes

Whooooop! Excited :grin:

4 Likes

I still think they’ll find a second pup in there…:grin:

3 Likes

Nooooo :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Nope, we’ve got enough of those. :girl:

4 Likes

Well…what do I know lmaoo

Meet my future Daughter :grin::kissing_closed_eyes::wink::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes