What happened to my clean, organized mixing station?

Oh yes, that is pretty much my current situation!!

3 Likes

I could make you all feel alot better about your setup by posting a picture of my desk …and the room, but see?

THAT’S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN lol Actually it looks just like @SessionDrummer’s setup …after the Swat team tossed a flashbang in there …but I can mix up 120mls right now without burning more than 3 calories …so there’s that :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am ashamed to post any pics of my mess. I would love to have a setup I could leave out. Take out, put up, take out, put up, and so on.:cry:

3 Likes

A couple years ago i went full derp and built a room in my basement with a nice desk, hepa filter and plastic lined walls. I had nice nice computer racks setup with my flavorings and supplies and all was well in my little DIY world. Then it flooded, the whole basement, a few inches deep from our hot water water. All my cool plastic stuff and filter thingamajig were wrecked so i decided that wasnt the way to go, the place was constantly cluttered anyway, cuz i was lazy, so i went about looking for a different way.

Now i have a couple 5 1/2 foot by 2 1/2 foot dvd shelves for flavorings and reclaimed my folks parents stero rack for curing, bottles, VG/PG and other supplies. I now use a 900000 year old Samsonite table, ok it might not be that old but it is old. Quick setup and take down for everything and it is all stored above the flood plain, unless Noah comes back…

I much prefer the way i do things now, everything is easy to find and organized and i dont have to dedicate an entire room for everything, just some wall space. A dedicated space is nice but it is also easy to let go a bit/lot, i cant do that now as this is my main nerdery. Both have their +/-'s i guess.

9 Likes

You have designated Manufacturer zones…like an airport terminal. LOL! That it awesome. To me, you still have an awesome organizational flow.

For thought, since you have a corner work station. Maybe some desk shelves would work for you. Kinda like this:
https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/august-grove-salinas-computer-desk-with-hutch-atgr2984.html?sku=atgr2984

3 Likes

“opposition research” :joy_cat::+1:

2 Likes

If anyone has a finished basement I sell them something like this!
EcoNet Controls EBV105-UMK-LSK Z-Wave Water Shutoff Leak Sensor Starter Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M68ZY9G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_WeM-zbB70F7DQ

3 Likes

Just cleaned up about an hour ago. This is as organized as it gets

11 Likes

That is highly impressive!!

3 Likes

Very tight !!!

3 Likes

I’m jealous of some of the set ups here, but here is mine

Did some organizing today

4 Likes

Like that pill bottle idea havent seen that before, looks like it works well for dust issues !

4 Likes

Yeah, it actually works really well.

2 Likes

Mine can get like this after a very short while…especially if I have a mixing session whilst downing several strong lagers…

But I blitzed it the other day and got my shit in order…much better now…

7 Likes

Wow! Y’all have some amazing setups!! Looks so cool… I have to get into the mixing life. Save some money on my 6 - 10 mL a day habit. In the mean time… I would buy some eliquid from one of y’all good mixers… If ya could wip up one of my fav flavors…

Probably pretty easy to make… just a sweet watermelon… I’m paying $14 for 132mL at the moment. Free shipping.

3 Likes

Nice @tartarusspawn

1 Like

@Steampugs I am LIKING your mixing lodge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankings kind sir :wink:🖒
Keeps all the dangers away from the kids with it being in the back garden, but even so…i fitted a lock on my nic freezer t’other day…just in case :triumph:

7 Likes

@Steampugs Smartly done Sir, but then again, no surprise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your sticker collection is coming along nicely !

1 Like