What happened to the crown coils!

Oh, I have their RBAs and the clapton one (forgot the name) and they just don’t work for me. I’m good with the RTA tanks I have and I love them. I just have these stock coils I wish I could use on the drive but can’t. It’s only 3 days, so it isn’t that big of a deal. I may break down here later today and buy a pack. You know once I do, ecig will be back in stock haha

1 Like

No .25s unfortunately. Thanks though

1 Like

Hey bud just use up those nickel coils they’re safe if you got a DNA mod,chip or a good YiHi chip for temp control

1 Like

Yep, have all that. Just when people started talking about nickel being “unsafe” as a coil, I threw them on a shelf and forgot about them. I’ll probably end up using them though, if I can’t get the .25s. Thanks!

1 Like

Well… looks like I’m back to getting a pack of .25s anyways, haha. Thre in the Ni, just to test it ou, and TC is going off like mad?! Trtied 4 different mods and my dna200, all with the same results. Too weak for my tastes. Started low @ 40w/450, then 50w/500 and so on. For whatever reason, they don’t seem to work well.

No big deal though

**I’m thinking my max VG juices have a hand in this

I bought these recently and they’re fine https://www.myvaporstore.com/Atomizer-Coil-for-Uwell-Crown-p/uwc30.htm
For my other half of course I don’t vape on this type of set up :wink: #TootlePufferM2L#

1 Like

Nice, thank you! A bit closer to the price I’m used too :slight_smile: I should of waited!! Just snagged a pack from element vape for too much. I’ll save this for another time though, thanks sis :wink:

I did finally find the 1.2 coils I bought on accident a while ago. Holy shit, it’s like breathing air! I don’t know how I did it back in the day, haha. I need to send the other 3 to you?

1 Like

That deal we used to get has not been around in months !!! Your welcome I think they ship out of NC ??? May be wrong on that but they should be to you soon.

Yea when u get settled He will use those… I got a Crown RDA and have yet to build on it since these coils last soo long. Looking forward to doing that thou.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t believe ecig has been oos for almost 3 months now?? On ALL the resistances…

1 Like

I think since they came out w/ the RDA deck there was a decline in that coil and then of course since we’re talking about the original crown…there’s been like how many more 2 maybe 3 varieties of the crown and the TC coils probably are more of what ppl want. MVS is the only place that I’ve found that actually keeps them in stock.

Oh they still sell like crazy at ecig. Once they get them in stock, they are gone in a day or two. Especially since they got rid of the stupid 2 pack limit.
Anyways, I snagged a couple packs from your link. This will make the travels so much easier! I couldn’t imagine driving a 24’ box truck down the interstate, right when my build takes a shit. Kinda hard to pull the truck over on I-75, hehe

Love ya!

1 Like

Didn’t I see you say somewhere that you are building now too?

1 Like

Their shipping is only 2.99 too! Nice

1 Like

Yea I got my big boy pants last summer :wink: My first build was a 1.5 ohm on a kayfun V4 Tobecco Clone.

oh n that 2.99 shipping is heaven isn’t it.

1 Like

Love ya too Bro ! I hope you get settled in well.

1 Like

Hell yeah it is!! Especially since every place I looked at today, was the same damn price as the coils! They make some tall green charging $10 for shipping a padded envelope, haha

1 Like

I still buy aspire BVC coils for my Nautilus and Triton and I’m in the same boat shipping is crazy and I still buy the crown coils too so most of the time I am looking for those two at the same place. It can get tough. No body beats that shipping.

I seem to float around .15-.25. I still struggle a bit with the damn wicking for some reason. Either dry burns or leakage. I’ll get a perfect build and then when I fill the tank again, it starts leaking. I love tinkering with things, but I really can’t stand the hassle of building, wicking and the damn juice on my fingers!! Hehe. My man @Kinnikinnick sent me some rayon and it’s so much more forgiving than the bacon. He’s my hero :wink:

2 Likes

I am in the same seat as you the wicking is the part I hate the most. I have been using bacon strips and I swear they suck. I had some really nice Organic unbleach Japanese cotton and loved it. I have yet to buy more I totally should. I build all day long then wick them and it lasts no months. I like to tinker too but my mind leans toward recipe writing than building mostly build 1.0 - and then on another tank I aim for above 1.5 ohm. But wicking is the bain of it all

1 Like

Do you still have a use for these? I will never use them. I tried a few draws, so your more than welcome to them. You can even have the barely use one too :wink:

1 Like