What happened to the crown coils!

You should try the rayon. It is near impossible to screw it up. Plus it carries the juice to the coil, unlike cotton that just absorbs it. The threads are like highways to the coil :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll use them you can send them whenever you get time. I donā€™t use them but he does and I clean and soak them I am not ashame those coils clean well and last a long time.

1 Like

Yeah the crown is the best, when it comes to stock coils. You really canā€™t get much better than those. As long as Iā€™m not using an old juice or a dark juice, I easily get a month or more. Itā€™s a shame all the crowns after the first one are rubbish. I still try using the Rafale coils I have but that tank mutes flavors like crazy!! Plus the coils only last a couple days. Iā€™m not sure why they canā€™t get their other tanks right. If itā€™s not broke, donā€™t fix it!! Carry over the OG coils to the new tanks, if anythingā€¦

Send me your address again. Although, I will have to buy a new notepad, since all the pages are full with your addresses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Stop that LOL hahah you know I likes to travel. Iā€™ll PM you my latest :sunny:

I agree at least have the new tech on the tank fit the whole system.

1 Like

ā€¦ I wish I could say I was joking

Haha, you rolling stone you :wink:

1 Like

Oh and MVS ships out of Panama City FL so the Panhandle up above Tallahassee !!! No wonder they were quick

1 Like

nice one @Amy2 ill have to grab a couple packs myself ty

1 Like

Shit, they will be here in no time!!

Now I wish I could cancel my element vape order. Fucking $20 for a pk of 4

Why canā€™t you ? I canā€™t see why unless they shipped already.

I didnā€™t see an option to do so, but I did send them an email asking to cancel. Iā€™m not too hopeful though. I guess Iā€™m about to find out if they value customer service over sales :wink:

2 Likes

Well elementvape.com may not have good prices on their coils, but there customer service is fantastic! They very happily reversed my order and returned my money, without question. I thought I was going to be stuck with the sale, seeing as I ordered on a holiday and it was processed 24 hours later. Good people :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Amy2, how long did it take these guys to ship out to you? Iā€™m on 3+ days and they havenā€™t even pulled my order? Yes, Iā€™m inpatient!! Just seems like a while for processing 1 pack, so maybe thatā€™s why their shipping is so cheap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

**So wouldnā€™t ya know itā€¦ After waiting months for ecig and finally caving, and going elsewhereā€¦ ecig now has them in stock.

1 Like

I get them (V1 Crown Tank Coils) for $7.39 + free shipping at https://www.fasttech.com/p/3172300 These are authentic, I hate buying fake coils.

The way to determine if a crown coil is fake or not is to look at the printed logo between cotton holes on the exterior. The each logo must be PERFECTLY aligned in the middle. If they are a bit the left or right those are 100% fake.

My friends at Vapeloft (B&M store chain in Canada) told me about that rule.

1 Like

Keep all of the coil bodies once you use them upā€¦Iā€™ve been rebuilding all my V1 Coils with these:

Iā€™m having the same issue. It seems that very few are carrying them anymore. And they just came out with the mini a short while ago, so they should still be easily accessible. I havenā€™t ordered from here yet, but the are $9.99 and 25% off today for the 4th.

I have bought these from here many times

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this has anything to do with the situation, but I will offer it up as a possible cause. I bought a Crown tank, the original, in March. And from the beginning it only gave me problems. It was leaking juice constantly from above and below the spinning ring on the base piece where the air flow holes are. I was really bummed because it is my first upgrade from the eGo pen style vape. I just kept using a paper towels to clean off the juice.

Over time, it started to get really bad. If I used my mod in any way other than completely upright, the juice would just pour out of the air holes non stop! I read online about many other people having the same leaking issues. We were all trying the same things, new O rings, taking it completely apart, cleaning it, putting it back together and other things, but nothing worked. I would have to keep it wrapped in paper towels all the time because it leaked so much at the slightest tilt!

I contacted Direct Vapes, where I ordered it from, and explained my problem. They told me that I could send it back, they would examine it and see if they saw anything wrong with it they would repair or replace it. The same night I contacted them, I also contacted Uwell directly. They apologized for the problem and offered to send me a free sleeve of crown 2 coils. So, I could go without my tank for a few weeks and use my pen style again until I got it back if I went with what Direct Vapes offered. And Uwell really didnā€™t have any solution.

Out of curiosity, I took it into my local vape store and showed the guy working how it poured out juice. He had never seen a tank leak so bad that didnā€™t have an obvious problem! He didnā€™t have any answers. So, I was going to buy the least expensive tank they offered to use while I sent it for repairs. Then it came into my head to show him my coils. I had an open pack that had 2 coils left, and a sealed pack. I had ordered both at the same time from somewhere online for a low price. I canā€™t recall what website I got them from. But, just like you, I didnā€™t want to pay what Uwell and most places were charging. The guy looked at the sealed package and immediately said that they werenā€™t authentic, they were clones. Which, I thought might be the case and why they were so cheap, but if they worked, who cares, right? So, I bought a few authentic coils from him.

I came home, gave the tank a good cleaning and put in one of the new coils. Amazing! It was no longer pouring juice out of the air vents! But it was still leaking above and below the spinning ring section, as it did when I first got it. I never realized that the leaking got so much worse when I started to use the coils that I had ordered.

I emailed Uwell and asked if instead of the coils for a tank I donā€™t have, would they send a new base piece because it seemed to be the source of the problem, and it was the same price as the sleeve of Crown 2 coils they offered. They said ok. I told them what had happened to make the leaking get as bad as it was, clone coils that were not made right. And I had solved that by buying authentic coils. And it fixed a lot of the problem, but not the leaking that had been happening from day 1.

I got the new base piece in the mail and it fixed my issue completely. It has worked perfectly ever since! (They also still sent the crown 2 coils with it, which I traded in at my local shop for crown 1 coils). I told Direct Vapes and Uwell of how well my Crown was now working. It was a challenge to figure out, but, it worked out well. I also posted all of this to other people who were having the same issues I was having.

So, I am wondering if all of the discount coils that were once available online are being forced to be taken off the market by Uwell because of the problems they could cause with the Uwell Crown tank? It could possible! Have you ever been able to find them again?

2 Likes

I canā€™t speak for clones because I donā€™t use any cloned stuff. I do have 8 Crown tanks and have never had any issues. The only time it has ever leaked on me, was because I filled it too much and the pressure from screwing the top on, forced it through the air chamber.

As far as the coils, I did get them again from ecig and even though I build my own decks, I have a hefty supply of stock coils when I need them.

Sorry about your issues. An original crown tank only runs around $20 from a reputable vendor. Theyā€™re not a tank I would see having to buy a clone of. Just cant trust em

2 Likes

Same here makes me wonder if the replacing the deck fixed the issue if the tank wasnā€™t a clone as well.

4 Likes

If you order today and use code FREEDOM you can get the coils for a little over $6 from FT. Just throwing that out there. :wink:

3 Likes

It was Vapor Authority, not direct vapor where I ordered it from. Sorry about that. It was $24.99 in early March. From all of the research I did online about the issues, either your Crown works perfectly, or there are leaking issues exactly the same as I described once I had an authentic coil in, above and below the ring with the airholes. I told Uwell where I had purchased it from. I donā€™t know if it is a clone, I dont think it is. Uwell didnā€™t really seem surprised by the issue or ask any questions for more information. Vapor Authority said that they have not had any complaints before mine about the crown tanks.

I am just glad that it got resolved and I have it working perfectly. Because it is my only sub ohm tank, I donā€™t have much reference of how it performs other than I am really happy with it now.

But I am afraid to purchase lower priced coils now. So no one had ever had issues with them at all? Also, do they come tightly wrapped in plastic with an authentication band around them? Thatā€™s what the guy at my vape store said to watch for. If they arenā€™t packaged that way, they arenā€™t authentic. Of course the website I got them on SAID they were authentic. So how do you know if you are getting the real thing when you order them?

3 Likes