What happened to the crown coils!

I know there are bunk coils out there, for sure. I stand behind ecig.com all the way, on all their stuff. Their crown coils are the cheapest around, by far (excluding china, but I personally do not trust them) and I have been ordering from them, only, for years now.

The problem is, is they have been OOS A LOT lately but when they are in stock, I recommend getting 10pks, if you can. Plus they always have discount codes for 6-10% off. They also include authenticity numbers, if you are ever worried. I am about 3 years strong, no issues. If you donā€™t mind paying more than 7.99 (- 6-10% off), vaperoyalty is another good place at 8.99, as explained above. Plus @JoJo gets herā€™s from FT, if you donā€™t mind waiting for the China shipping

3 Likes

Great to know! Thank you so much! I will definitely order from one of these places soon because I am down to 2 coils from when I traded in the Crown 2 coils.

2 Likes

Stay away from any other crowns, in my opinion. The original crown, with the original coils, are unmatched. I have all of them and the only one I will ever use, is the OG. Great quality and longevity. Glad I could help!

3 Likes

I donā€™t plan on it. If I get another tank, I would probably get another original crown or something completely different.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been spending wayyy too much on flavors to get more hardware! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

But I REALLY SHOULD invest in another tank at the very least!

3 Likes

I know the feeling. My hardware to flavors ratio is 10/90, hehe. Thankfully I found my setup early on, so I just focused on juice. Unless something breaks, I donā€™t care much about hardware or getting the newest, baddest piece of whatever :wink:

3 Likes

I am the same way. As long as it works, and it is enjoyable, I donā€™t need the newest thing. Iā€™m like that with cell phones, computers, etcā€¦I just canā€™t keep up!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never checked an authenticity code on anything Iā€™ve purchased. The ones I got from FT are wrapped and have codes, but I havenā€™t had any issues with them so I havenā€™t bothered to check. The coils Iā€™ve used from them so far (three or four boxes maybe? Both .25 and .5 ohms) have never leaked, burnt, or tasted off to me. Either Iā€™ve gotten super lucky or they really are legit coils. Either way, until I have an issue or find a cheaper price, Iā€™ll keep buying them there. Just bought a Crown 3 and a pack of coils cuz I gave one of my Crowns to my mom. Iā€™ve heard mixed reviews so I decided to try it myself. Itā€™s blue and will look super fancy on my Tardis WR mod so hereā€™s hoping it works for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™m with ya on this! If they are packed with them, thatā€™s good enough for me and I chuck em in the bin. Haha

Didā€¦youā€¦sayā€¦ TARDIS MOD!!! Uber jealous!!

2 Likes

Yep! Itā€™s awesome and I love it muchly.

2 Likes

That is awesome!! Iā€™m not sure how I missed that one. My son would LOVE that (minus what it actually is of course) hehe

2 Likes

Thank you for the information! I am going to look at the still sealed pack of clones if there is anything with the numbers.

1 Like

Unfortunately, they will not have an authenticity code on them because they are clones and not authentic :frowning: I am not an expert on clones but if you have issues with them, that is why. If they work though, who cares if they are authentic, right? :smile:

1 Like

I have 10 boxes of them if you want themā€¦ ill give you a hell of a deal. .5 ohm

1 Like

I would be interested!

So, just as an fyi here is what the clone coils looked like. First, as mentioned, the U is not centered between the air holes.

2 Likes

Also, the original box/packaging looks ok at first. But the wrapping is loose. Not sealed tight like (excuse the reference) a pack of cigarettes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. There are no authentication numbers or anything and I doubt that this graphic on the back is what Uwellā€™s original packs have. So, if you receive anything like these, they MAY work, but they also may cause leaking issues. Has anyone else received anything like this? They were cheap, but not cheaper than the discount prices above for what are actual Uwell coils.

Yeah those are clones, sorry to say. The U graphic on the coil itself, is classic clone and the packaging should be tight and a bitch to get off, hehe. They are sealed with tape, that until recently, had no easy way to peel off, outside of taking 20 minutes to find the edges. It looks like they took the original coil box, filled it with clones and then wrapped it in some crappy plastic.
**The real packaging is ONLY sealed with tape. No plastic wrap at all. Just 1 piece of tape, wrapped around the entire seal

3 Likes

Yes they are.

I just wanted to show pics in case anyone else has the issues that I went through. I found the email from where I ordered them, the store is closed. Most likely moved to another web address.

I emailed them just for the hell of it to tell them how much trouble it caused. How many shirts got ruined from the massive juice leaks. And how much premium juice I wasted (I hadnā€™t started mixing my own yet).

Of course they wonā€™t respond, if they even get it, but it felt good to tell them off!

1 Like