What happens if you give a Cube to an Ogre?

22 Likes

Thanks @SmilingOgre!

7 Likes

My pleasure! Hope you enjoyed it.

8 Likes

Nicely done (again) @SmilingOgre. We gotta get you some bigger mods, so they don’t get lost in your Ogre paws…

Ogre

10 Likes

ROFL, Good catch! I have difficulty being a dainty Ogre.

Thanks my friend.

10 Likes

Great review as always my friend :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you my friend! Good to see you posting!

6 Likes

Well done Man, covered everything I wanted to know. Thank you sir!

5 Likes

Thank you brother! I’m glad that worked out.

6 Likes

I liked the shape of the little bugger. Too bad there’s no TC and not a 90watter. Great review!

4 Likes

Thank you sir! It is what it is, but I agree it is a cute little bugger.

4 Likes

Intriguing size Mod. Thank you for the detailed review.

3 Likes

Thanks for the watch! My pleasure. I enjoyed doing this one. I was intrigued as well with the size and look and was interested in seeing what it would do.

4 Likes

Thank you for the detailed review as usual, mystic ogre :wink:

As I saw the mod in your hand I did have too laugh, because it’s so small, for me that’s a cute size to put in my purse or car, but as I showed it to my husband all he said was “you own things that are much bigger than that!” True or not, I will put it on my list :rofl:

Well done, keep it up, need to add more to the xmas list!

3 Likes

Oh my dear friend, I have one coming up that you will HAVE to add to your Christmas list for you. Of course, thanks for watching and commenting. BTW, I like that “mystic ogre” Gotta think how I can use that…

3 Likes

Can’t wait, it better be fabulous :wink:

2 Likes

ROFL, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

Great review. You pointed out all the facts that will prevent me from purchasing this one :smiley:

3 Likes

Seriously, ROFL, Hey that’s what it’s all about. Try to cut through the hype and see what the thing really is. Thanks for the watch!!!

2 Likes

Nice review, very informative and helpful

2 Likes