WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Cinnamon scented pine cones.

Simple right? Yep, I love fall decoration, food, leaves turning a different color, weather changes, flying kites… Like there’s not much I don’t like about fall.

However since I now live in California it’s very hard to actual have “real” fall ambience, Because damn Palm trees don’t turn yellow/red lmao. Neither does the weather indicate that it might be fall.

So I do what I can to create a cozy home. And just these simple things made me smile today.

7 Likes

She’s already twice as big since that pic, my hopes for a small litter have been dashed to bits. lol She is quite lovely, her colors are vibrant,

5 Likes

In CA, that’s usually a good sign that it’s time to GTFO, because you’re either out of water or shit’s on fire!

We get a little bit of color change up here in the North State, but nothing like what is seen on the East Coast of our fair nation. I’ll take what little we do get, and gladly, just so that I don’t have to deal with the bitter winters or sweltering sticky summers.

5 Likes

WARNING !!! Drum spam, Dream Theater spam …

7 Likes

Because I feel healthier than the last week :muscle:

6 Likes

Finally found a version of Despacito that I like…

I’m not sure why, but this had me in tears. :rofl: Things have been weird lately…

5 Likes

Priceless :smiling_imp:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/06/banksy-painting-sold-auction-million-then-automatically-shredded-itself/

6 Likes

Ephemeralism meets anti-capitalism? Neat!

4 Likes

TRULY!
Great share man! That was just brilliant!! :rofl:

3 Likes

This.

I would have shown the video, but then you would have seen the camera shaking, hear me laughing hysterically, then hide behind a large hill and play police siren sounds. The picture is truly awful due to zooming in while hiding behind my car. :+1:

3 Likes

YFTK TIT Nipple V2 RDA, with 22mm diameter, constructed of 316 Stainless Steel, comes with the improved flavor and vapor production to form your own mini weather system each time you vape.

2 Likes

I woulda called her party popper. Or party pooper…either works :laughing:

2 Likes

We took her to the park today in the hand cart so she could play once we got there.
She decided to make a nuisance of herself all the way there so when we arrived (finally :sweat_smile:) she immediately crashed and missed everything :joy:

16 Likes

Grandaughter, Kit. She’s THREE! Can ya’ll believe it? Time flies…

17 Likes

11 Likes

Lovely picture. Siblings? We have two cats. They’re so therapeutic to have around you. Beautiful wild animals.

2 Likes

No both rescues from kill shelters. Not sure how they bonded, but they did. Two monkeys from the wrong side of the tracks for sure.

4 Likes

5 furry editions to the family.

16 Likes

Sometimes you gotta step away from the mixing lab, and blow off some steam. The big dots eat the little dots …

4 Likes

12 Likes