WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Lol Lol . They are supposed to look like beads.lol

2 Likes

Belgium VS Tunesia : 5 - 2 !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :belgium:

1 Like

that berry ale, where can you get that from?

1 Like

Labeled as ā€œBeer Gut Ballerinaā€

after at 10 seconds, I was likeā€¦dang, this dude got dem skillz

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m smiling, thanks.

1 Like

My homemade Apple Granny Pie, made with Love !!! Yes I do all the cooking and love it !!!

9 Likes

Guess it could go in the what makes you sad too, But I had to say goodbye to my beloved cat, I have been with him for 27 years, early this morning he passed away in my arms, I had been holding him for the duration, He was my first pet on my own, and had a very good home, in the last week, I knew it was almost time and was lucky enough to spend most of my time with him. I am so very heartbroken but I think that is selfish of me to expect any more from my loyal pet. somewhere inside I need to find the smile because he is finally at peace, So now I am trying very hard to smile, but thinking he is out of pain and at peace now is helping. And also must almost be a record for the lifespan of a cat.

10 Likes

@nicomanteno Itā€™s O.K. to be selfish in this regard, almost unavoidable if you ask me. If you gave him a great life, and you can smile about it, thatā€™s a win.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I wish you and your friend peace.

5 Likes

You have my deepest sympathies, and my condolences.

27 years is amazing though, and Iā€™m certain that youā€™ve got a lot of great memories to defer to. Continue to try and draw strength from them during this time, as while theyā€™re currently bittersweet, they can hopefully help lessen the grief (overall).

Iā€™ve been through the emotional wringer multiple times in the past three years with Snickers due to recurring UTI issues where it seemed like I was going to lose him. So I can relate.

Iā€™ve (weā€™ve) been blessed with more time, because when it was finally down to the wire, and after three different vets, multiple drugs, and even a ā€œprescription dietā€ (none of which was a cure that lasted more than 6 months) ā€¦ I got word from a family friend who once had an orange tabby with the same UTI problem, who said ā€œstop feeding him dry food, put him on an all wet food diet.ā€ (Mine is also a male, orange tabby)

he made it past the first 6 month point (which had been a UTI like clockwork, every 5-6 months) and is quickly approaching the 1 year mark without issue. Thank God!

Anyways, thereā€™s nothing any of us can do to combat (or prevent) natural causes by aging. But take heart in knowing he had a wonderfully long life. And you got to enjoy getting to know each other, and the times shared! Itā€™s ā€œthe little thingsā€ that are precious!

Godā€™s speed Nico, and rest in peace to the departed.

All the best man,
Rob

8 Likes

Itā€™s brewed by the boulevard brewing company in KCMO but Iā€™m pretty sure they market nationwide, if your local liquor store doesnā€™t carry it I bet they could order it. Itā€™s a decent brew, kinda tart but still tastes like beer. Worth trying once .

1 Like

Boulevard used to make one I really liked called Lunar Ale. Wish they still did. Their Bully porter is good and the Wheat is pretty good too.

2 Likes

Belgium VS Japan : 3 - 2 :grin::grin::smiley::smile::laughing::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::smiling_imp::star_struck::belgium::belgium:

3 Likes

A close one that game was. Congratulations.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This dude got movezz !

2 Likes

Very true and very close, Japan played very strong.

3 Likes

:brazil: 1 VS 2 :belgium: :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::metal::metal::star_struck::grin::happycry::happycry::trophy::tada::tada:

And now i am gonna get myself drunk !

6 Likes

The discovery of black jelly beans and candy corn.

I knoooow you all think wait what why whew, right?

I moved to the states 11 years ago, Iā€™m not a candy person but I like to experience. I saw them in the store but never picked up any of them.

A friend asked me to make a jelly candy vape, Iā€™m not one of the people that looks at a picture and assumes to know the taste of such things.

No everytime someone asks me, I go out buy the product before attempting a flavor profile, no matter what it is.

So anyways due to my husbandā€™s recommendations i picked up every color except the black ones. Still hearing him say they are literally poison because nobody likes em.

I didnā€™t like any of the Jelly beans, I was actually asking myself why I put such crap in my mouth lol.

Then I decided despite the bad word on the streets about black jelly beans and candy corn to pick some up, and try it for myself. At the end it couldnā€™t get worse right?

Omg Iā€™m in love, now Iā€™m asking myself what else my husband tries to hide from me. I might be missing out on delicious candy or food, that he keeps telling me I wonā€™t like because nobody does :rofl:

Guess I need to visit the candy aisle more often, on that note, my friend doesnā€™t want me to do a black jelly bean, go figure!

It was definitely a funny experience I needed to share and these things remind me of something I used to eat as I grew up. Canā€™t put my finger on it though.

8 Likes

Two of my favorite treats. I left off black because I love all jelly beans, except the spice ones. Whoever invented those needs to be barbecued.

9 Likes