WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

5 furry editions to the family.

16 Likes

Sometimes you gotta step away from the mixing lab, and blow off some steam. The big dots eat the little dots …

4 Likes

12 Likes

Holy crap! I thought you catnapped Cinder and Snickers! :laughing:

8 Likes

Don’t cat nap themselves ?

1 Like

Catnap…? Someone say ‘catnap’ ….? Meowza .

13 Likes

I see that two of the furry devils are at full charge-When the rest of the brood reach same, watch your ankles!

5 Likes
6 Likes

That’s a massive hotspot. Need to pinch then strum lol

4 Likes

Brilliant!!!

3 Likes

I got bit by one in my backyard 2 years ago! No fun at all.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Lol #catsrule

8 Likes

What has made me smile is this awesome vape community all digging in for a fellow member @paingawd. Regardless if people know him personally or not. Terrible tragedy in his home town and people have helped where they can. I donated at the gofundme page and also sent couple gift cards to him via PM for use at @Nicotine_River , i wish i could have helped more.
I belong to various forums for one hobby or another but this place is by far the best and i wouldnt have been off the stinkies for as long as i have if it wasnt for the great folk here. I have learnt alot here, i dont jump in and offer advice for peoples posts as i feel im not qualified enough to do so yet. Iam priviliaged to be a part of this great community.
I thank each and every person who has contributed towards @paingawd wether it be by donation of any description or sending well wishes to him and family.
This is what has made me smile. :grin: :+1:

18 Likes

Everyone loves a little pussy… Cat!

6 Likes

One of our two cats. Jessie. He wanted my attention so jumped up on the table and sat on my paperwork.

7 Likes

He’s a qt, he reminds me of a cat we used to have named Baxter.

2 Likes

He’s a right drama queen but dead cute. Has to put up with my mixing carry on.

3 Likes

I don’t have any pics with me, but I’ve got an orange on that rides around on my shoulders an a main coon that loves to hide in the windows.

3 Likes