WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Well done buddy. You deserve it. :yum:

4 Likes

walking my son into school for his first day of kindergarten , he was so brave and i was a shattered parent lmao actually it was an amazing experiance and next week i take my daughter to her first day of preschool one more to go but thats in a few years

11 Likes

my son jumping up on down on my bed to wake me up screaming get up mommy its my birthday and its morning the suns coming up now… Crazy Kid!

9 Likes

Today my granddaughter invited my wife and I to school for grandparents day :smile:

7 Likes

Hmmm. Smile today. Well. I am vape pairing a very dark vanilla beer (missing the vanilla. Grrr) and the beer is not very good. Kind of a poor choice of purchase. But vape pair it up with my first mix of a recpie call the “real Barney rubble” and the flavor is off the charts. So yum.

The bitterness of the beer is sitting at the back of the mouth and front of the throat. Take vape and it unlocks the flavors. It kinda unlocks the crackle of the cereal element.

So far the real Barney rubble goes into the "approved recipie folder. Just need to now mix a 30ml tester to ensure the result is repeatable.

3 Likes

Clocking out at work , that always puts a smile on my face!

8 Likes

My granddaughter Kit’s first Birthday today!! Yay!

16 Likes

Just shocking how fast the time goes isnt… Happy first Birthday Kit :tada:

2 Likes

OMG…She is just so freakin adorable!!! Happy Birthday Kit!!! Such a little sweatheart!!!

2 Likes

Having a jam session with my boy made me smile a lot!

12 Likes

telling my 4yr old daughter that I’m taking her to watch the world firework championships in Blackpool after school tomorrow, her face lit up so much :grin:

14 Likes

Ahhhhh yea great start to a week off work for my birthday :slight_smile:

14 Likes

My two kittens antics, they are mental

3 Likes

Happy birthday for whichever day of this week that lands on brother :wink::+1: lol

2 Likes

Happy Birthday:gift::tada:

1 Like

Reading that Josephine won the gear best draw made me smile… seeing @Pugs1970 won two draws at the same time cracked me up… congrats guys :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

Unreal haha great start to the day lol
And thanks :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Washed my little pack rat Chihuahua’s bedding today. as I emptied his little indoor house of bedding I got two of my old slippers, one of my wife’s. (they are his play toys) three handkerchiefs of mine. A comb that went missing in the bathroom ( must have gotten knocked on the floor.) a pair of wifeys delicates, two of mine (he’s figured that the laundry hamper in the laundry room is one of those flexible ones and if gets up on his back legs, puts his front paws on the edge he can bend it down and reach inside. One of the little weekly newspapers we get for our little town. two paper towels. Several assorted socks that my wife has accused me of not bringing to the laundry room. And last but not least about a half a bowl of dog food that he hoards for tough times I guess. I often wonder how he even gets in the little house with all the other things he puts in there. I couldn’t help but to crack up

11 Likes

funny thing is he doesn’t chew the stuff up like most dogs he just hoards it

3 Likes

Checking my emails this morning and realizing every single thing I need table, lego storage shelf and bins to make the lego play area will be here in time before my daughters birthday :slight_smile:

7 Likes