WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Yay! That is so awesome! I really haven’t seen the kindness I have seen here anywhere else! It really is heartwarming!

3 Likes

I agree! I have publicly thanked those people who have given me things, but one person asked to remain anonymous. However, this person sent me such an array of items, it was like Christmas! I could not believe the kindness and generosity this person showed me! After that, other people offered to send me things, but I couldn’t possibly accept any more than what I had already! @Lostmarbles was someone who offered to send me hardware. I thanked him profusely but said to pass it to someone else who needed them more since I’ve been rained upon with generosity already! The kindness and generosity of everyone here is so amazing!

7 Likes

Our’s is named Sam. We like to call him Samtana.

4 Likes

Oh. HE’S SO FLUFFY!

4 Likes

This is @Cutlass92 and my daughter with her dog, Bowie!! He’s Bo for short. Gabbi is a huge Bowie fan as well! She’s got an awesome Bowie tribute tattoo and is working towards a whole David Bowie sleeve. I’ll see if I can’t get a picture of what she has so far!

9 Likes

Gabbi has her mother’s good looks! She’s just like you!!!

7 Likes

Awwww, thanks @Lolly!!! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Is that a diss on @Cutlass92? :rofl:

6 Likes

I think I’m sexy, thank you very much!

7 Likes

I’m just messin, you’re very sexy. :grin:

3 Likes

Totally :grin::laughing:

6 Likes

Shhhh… don’t give him a bigger ego than he already has!!!

5 Likes

IMG_3160

6 Likes

@Rob62 I’m digging your kit. Yours are backwards though …

9 Likes

What I do not have a over inflated ego! It’s just right, not my fault they make small doorways!

2 Likes

Thanks @VapeyMama

2 Likes

LOL I play right handed

I need 3 more Roto Toms to finish the set

Check out J Man I have followed him since he first started and have ALL the DIY info on how he built everything way back when it was free ( now he sells all of his trigers )

http://www.stealthdrums.com

2 Likes

I’ve never used triggers on my acoustic kits. You said you loaded cymbals for rimshots ?

1 Like

Yes I used Snare drum triggers on all my drums but the bass so they all are dual triggers
and yes I loaded cymbals for rimshots

1 Like

it’s my wifes birthday tomorrow and i put some fa metaphor in the yellow cake mix part of the funfetti, and some vanilla swirl, red touch, and cap sweet strawberry in the buttercream icing. it is so damn delicious. the kids and i have been snacking on the rised tops we cut down and the extra icing :smiley: Out of this world!

9 Likes