WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Sweet! I love turkey!

3 Likes

love it, always makes me smile and was actually going to look if i could find it to post here as well

1 Like

WMMST some good ELR friends have helped me out of a hole today. But they have gone way above and WAY beyond. @woftam, @Steampugs, @Lolly I canā€™t thank you guys enough !

12 Likes

Anytime brother, happy to help out man :+1:
Canā€™t see a fellow degen without :wink:

6 Likes

Also happy to help out mate cheers

5 Likes

all of you. These forums have made me smile today.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so excited and have a huge smile today because an angel contacted me and is sending me Flavorah concentrates for 4 recipes. And the whole tobacco line!!! I cant wait to try them out!!! Thank you @Flavorah!! You rock!

10 Likes

I had Chinese last night and I got up for a cup of water. When I returned I saw my cats on the table helping themselves. Sara was going to town on some fried rice and Kara was noming on the last few pieces of boneless spare rib. My little Chinese turduckens.

Later Kerry was playing with the bag the Chinese food came in.

I told her she was temping fate.

These girls always know how to get me to smile.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve never had cats so I donā€™t know how well they listen, but my dogs do that one time. And assuming they heal from being hurled across the room for doing it, that is the only time theyā€™ll ever do it.

2 Likes

Cats rarely listen, but you can throw them easier and fartherā€¦in theory. I never throw my girls. I might toss them on the bed. I use a water bottle for discipline. Any who I wasnā€™t mad. It was the end of the meal and they took care of the leftovers.

2 Likes

I donā€™t literally throw them; I just want to. They actually get a stern warning and a strongly worded letter encouraging them to modify their behavior in the future. Iā€™m on record right now as never having struck an animal in anger. Iā€™d never do that. A swat on the nose, a squirt from a bottle, nothing more. Iā€™m not a sadist. I know they donā€™t mean it.

6 Likes

OK, I have struck a mouse or two. But those little bastards deserve it.

3 Likes

Lol. I crack my self up. I iniallaly read your post in my mind as ā€¦I ordered Chinese and they sent a cat. And I said to myself, ā€œso trueā€. Iā€™m an odd duck I know. Cute kitties.

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: under cooked chinese take-out

12 Likes

I would have stopped them. Only because I would be afraid they would get the squirts.

Those are adorable kitties with beautiful coats!

When I raised my kittens, I found that they respond well to momma cat behaviors, like humming (sounds like a growl) and the occasional swat to the head (no harder than a mom cat would be able to do). I am sure I looked like a lunatic growling and swatting at my kittens, but it gets them to listen and stop doing things like climbing up me like a tree, biting, and trying to get at my food. Lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been accused of that before. And not always related to alcohol consumption events.

8 Likes

Damn alcoholā€¦ itā€™ll get you climbing people every timeā€¦

6 Likes

@RobQ All of our rescue cats are our kids, no throwing allowed. One will let you carry him upside down and ride around the house like that. They can get into trouble here and there, and we tried the squirt bottle method, but ended up soaking the house !!!

Nerf dart gun for the win.

http://nerfgunheadquarters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Stryfe-Double-your-Darts-Blaster-pic.jpg

7 Likes

It rained so much last night that I couldnā€™t get to work today. Bloody awesome!

4 Likes

Well, it has been a smiley day for me.
I learned that I won that geekvape RTA before bed, then today we went on a short hike and it was lovely.

Now, I am chilling out and drinking beer, getting ready to add some extra nicotine to my husbandā€™s ejuice bottle.

11 Likes