What in the what is this?

I’m sorry if someone already posted this but I didn’t see it.

I have never followed any vaping “gurus” or any of the mainstream people but I came across this severely vague video today and I am not quite sure what the f*** I just watched?

I have seen this guy around and he annoys the piss out of me!! I am just not sure what the message is exactly…

2 Likes

This makes more sense to me then this video

This looks like someone just cut some of his video out to push an anti-vaping agenda.

As far as the real video goes: Supposedly, he was mentioning all the “side effects” he was getting then was promoting some other product for everyone to buy, He got called out pretty bad for trying to SELL some miracle powder. The orginal video was quickly pulled down.

Here’s another video where these guys give him hell for it.

9 Likes

Ah gotcha. Someone just linked me to it on FB and I didn’t really do too much searching for what it was about. They obviously fooled me but it did feel a little unfinished or vague, that explains it.

I have always stayed away from these people and the mainstream vapers/reviews for this reason right here! DRAMA

Thanks for the video @Bearkat, explains it a bit more.

2 Likes

But then how will you know what you’re not missing out on? :roll_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

I keep wondering where this whole idea of “vaping as bad as / worse than” smoking came from. I’ve gotten that remark from people when I’ve vaped in public (and I’m a very considerate vaper). Even if it WERE as bad as / worse than, which I most seriously doubt, we don’t have enough years of data to make that assertion in the first place. We what CAN know are straightforward facts - no tar, no carbon monoxide, etc., as well as personal evidence, such as the fact that I can finally get a good night’s sleep instead of waking up coughing all through the night as I did when I smoked cigarettes.

Rip no longer has a free ride on the vaping reviews, Thats for sure.

Check out Tip Rippers parody on you tube. Some funny stuff!!!

There are some good reviewers out on the ol’ youtube though… a couple are even members in good standing here, although I may be looking at the term “reviewer” differently, not just as a “product” reviewer but as a person that presents information.

1 Like

Oh I’m not doggin on reviewers as a whole, for I am sure there are loads. I just don’t follow anyone religiously myself is all.

I realize the good that they do for people and I totally respect that. I just know that there are some that hang on their every word and they won’t use X because Mr Y doesn’t like it or they can’t make a move without Mr Y giving them permission.

I just try and avoid the little wars or drama that tends to follow some

I see some reviews posted here, like our resident @SirRisc, that have some valuable information and I respect them for what they are and the (hopefully) non-biased opinions they bring.

I know a few people that will not dare go out and buy a flavor without first going and seeing what Mr (Not going to say his name) notes are on them first. Now going out and getting feedback on flavors and equipment is beneficial, I just prefer to make my own discussions and not base my purchases on other’s.
I know a lot of people follow this douche and automatically believe everything that he says as gospel and that is unfortunate but the video @Bearkat posted could not of put it any better (Not to mention it is hilarious!)

A better way to put it is, I steer clear of the cult-like followings. If that makes sense :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t stand that RIP tripper guy he gets under my skin like no other. He is a Sell Out and I hope this Bites him in his rear so hard that he goes back into his hole where ever he came from…

I liked to know how much he got paid by Ultimate or whatever that drink said to sell out. I know for a fact if your getting muscle cramps your probably not drinking enough of anything. Replacing electrolytes is as easy as having a balanced diet and staying hydrated. What a crappy thing to do to vaping, real jerk move dude.

5 Likes

Sing it sister!!!

That other video tearing him apart was so dead on the money! Funny how he took the label off the water and that but to sell out vaping, when it has helped so many, is just wrong. Especially when he is an “avid vaper”

I’m with you though, if this means I never have to see this annoying prick somewhere again, then hallelujah

2 Likes

I watched the other video too it was much better. That tripper dude is obnoxious

4 Likes

RIP justifies his video…

I just have to post this response…

Vaping With Vic 2 weeks ago

“god has put me in this position”… what… the…flying…FUCK. You think your the messiah now? You have not just jumped the fucking shark… you have put the shark on a catapult and launched it into the next galaxy. You have turned into the Bono of the Vape World rip.

5 Likes

Just don’t have any more time for that sell out of a man.
I really hope this kicks his ass out of the lime light.

4 Likes

Probably not, he’s got some loyal followers who will defend him tooth and nail. I’ve seen him posting nothing, which happens when you have a comment box open and forget to do anything with it. It will just appear as your name and nothing else. That nothing got 40 likes in one day! Just unbefuckinglievable.

2 Likes

Then again, maybe they were overjoyed that he finally kept his trap shut :grinning:

2 Likes

when i first started vaping i used to watch his reviews and followed him, but no more.
If he got off his big fat lazy ass and did some exercise mabey he wouldn’t have these so called “symptoms”.
Cash, that’s what drives him. He’d sell his mother.

2 Likes

Rip’s initial video was nothing more than a sales pitch for the products he said helped him through his vaping related issues. It was a crock of hot shit and he got called out on it several times. Since then Rip has pulled the video he made, but sadly, too late. The damage had been done. The only thing that could salvage the situation is if he made another video where he owned up to the false claims of vaping side effects - where all he wanted to do was endorse products for money. That’s never gonna happen. Why? Because this guy has completely lost touch with reality. And with all his promotion of vaping and his ever-so-catchy smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now mantra, surely there are some would-be customers of his that will decide to take a different path rather than have Rip endorse their products. Duplicity is nasty business. Now it’s like watching a moth caught in a spider’s web.

3 Likes

That was the last straw for me as well , he lost the last of what little respect I ever had for him.It was already to the point that you only watched his review to see the product and judge for yourself if it was any good.You already knew going in that he was going to say whatever he was reviewing was great.
The sad part is some peeps think he has their best interests at heart.Vaping did cause his dry cracked skin though , from being on all fours pleasing every manufacturer that paid his hourly rate.
I just hope the other reviewers call him out on it as well as everyone else.