What is in Campfire Outdoors and S'mores?

6.6 years is still excellent! Congrats!

2 Likes

To add to that, I’ve been vaping for almost 8 years and exclusively for 5 years and I still like my stuff strong too. I blame chronic allergies thanks to living in the south and with cats. I take zyrtec every day but it only helps so much. Not being able to smell as well as I would without allergies I think affects my ability to “taste” what I vape. But hey, that’s what is so great about DIY. Not enough? Bump it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Woot woot …

2 Likes

From the description I’d go down the Nutella, oatmeal cookie, white and milk chocolate with marshmallow and toasted marshmallow, careful with the toasted marshmallow it can be a bit overpowering You might try a little amaretto or Frangelico liqueur flavor. That might be what they are using for the sophisticated notation. It’s always something way out there that you don’t expect to give it that WTF is that little hint of flavor. I know I do it with my own juices

2 Likes

@GPC2012 I’m actually having a hard time trying to finda any “Nutella” flavors. Anyone know who makes a really good one, and it’s in stock ?

1 Like

http://www.realflavors.com/shop/chocolate-hazelnut-spread/

I personally don’t shop there but have heard good things about it

3 Likes

@AZViking LOL brother, I must be stoooopid.

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread SC @ 2.5% (6-4-17) – 2 weeks was HARD to wait to try this one, as it smells very good in the bottle. Great news is, it tastes even BETTER when vaping it !!! Very rich and full chocolate with sweetness on the inhale, and the hazelnut joins that on the exhale. Damn near perfect pairing of choco and hazel, with probably choco being a little stronger than the hazel, but a really good balancing. Would be very curious to see what @Alisa thinks as she is the Hazel Goddess. Vaping and typing here, the delicious rich inhale cannot be understated with this one. I think RF has another WINNER here. Easy 10/10.

Ummmmm, apparently I forgot LOL about this little gem. Please bear with me, as I’m going to re-mix it up @ 3% and let it steep, and re-test it in regards to a s’mores mix. Not sure how I forgot this one while I was busy posting about “Where’s da Hazel” posts, think I just mixed and tested too damned many of the RF SC’s and forgot what’s what.

Stand by…

@JoJo and @VapeyMama I think you two (probably forgetting someone) recommended the FA Black Fire as a smores addon. I’ve not come close to testing it yet, buuuuuut, smelling it, makes me think you two were dead on on that one.

3 Likes

perfect time to try them! 6 free 1oz bottles!

2 Likes

@Cutlass92 O>M>G> I have an entire 5 tier rack stacked with RF’s already !!!

I’m afraid to ask, but what’s free this time ?? I recently did a massive RF SC single flavor mega test. I think Walt’s hiding from me because I keep pestering him about my pre-ordered black label vanilla hehe.

I saw an apple for free, but maybe I’ll see if I have any “haters” in the rack, that I can move out, to maybe make room for a few more.

1 Like

@AZViking Fear not brother, I’m NOT going off the reservation (not yet anyway), just on a lark because I forgot about my RF hazel choco, I tossed up a #4. Not giving up on our original direction, just doing a test. DID use a single drop of FA Black Fire (LOL, someone reviewed it as the smell of a house fire after it was over), just for giggles…

http://tjek.nu/r/cNPe?token=1ea441cdd5df8d9

1 Like

apple, cinnamon roll, watermelon, sugar cookie, taffy and, grape.

im so jealous of your flavor stash! I’v only been at this about a month and a half possibly two. and am trying to build up my stash, problem is i started with 10 mil bottles and we know those don’t go far, so i started getting 30 mil, but those add up faster so my flavor acquisition slowed down, but i can make quite a bit more juice!

1 Like

Don’t be jealous, as least your wife doesn’t BEAT you !!! LOL. Yeah, big stash is great, and all that crap, but man, it becomes an unwieldy beast at times. Hell, I haven’t even ADDED the RF SC’s TO my stash, let alone the freekin’ PUR’s I just got. Lot’s of choices to be sure, but LOT’S to keep track off, keep in stock, what’s fresh, what’s not, etc.

As a matter of fact, I have more than a few RF SC’s that I’m going to be getting rid of, as well as some others. I may have to make up a big old box of fun for someone. None of the flavors are bad, just didn’t work for me, gotta figure out how I’m going to do that as well.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with getting 10ml bottles, not at all. If you don’t have a mega stash, you don’t know what’s going to work for you or not. FAR better to TRY small, then BUY big once you love it. Once you start mixing bigger batches and/or selling (to support LOL your new addiction) the pricing can really drop, if you buy 120ml bottles of flavors, etc.

Keep buying those 10ml’s. Take GOOD notes. Once you KNOW you’ve got a winner, you can try and feel out how much will last you a year or more, and just get bigger bottles of the winners.

If you’re really only mixing for yourself, and/or in small batches, big bottles might not be for you. I did some calc’s a while back for Bull City Flavors (love those guys) and showed how much per ml of flavor you are paying per what bottle size. Again, small mixes is one thing, but once you start mixing bigger, the price difference can really change (VG/PG/NIC in bulk included). Take for example TPA flavors, you can go from almost 0.18/ml vs. .07/ml that can really add up.

TPA

10 01.75 0.175/ml
30 04.00 0.133/ml
120 08.25 0.068/ml
480 21.00 0.043/ml

CAP

13 02.50 0.192/ml
30 04.50 0.150/ml
120 12.50 0.104/ml
480 46.00 0.095/ml

FLV

15 05.49 0.366/ml

FW

10 01.75 0.175/ml
30 04.00 0.133/ml
120 10.00 0.083/ml
480 31.00 0.064/ml

FA

10 02.00 0.200/ml
30 04.50 0.150/ml
120 11.75 0.097/ml
480 35.00 0.072/ml

LA

10 02.25 0.225/ml
30 05.00 0.166/ml
120 15.00 0.125/ml
480 50.00 0.104/ml

INW

10 02.99 0.299/ml
30 07.49 0.249/ml
120 18.00 0.150/ml

2 Likes

No she doesn’t beat me but she does give me the ole stink eye from time to time! LOL! i can see your point on the big batches and and ordering in the right size for thing’s you use and want to try, as far as getting rid of stuff, you could put it up in the trade section and do a first come first served basis, or you could pick your favorite noob:wink:

2 Likes

Hehe, once I get around to the whole, “OK WTF needs to leave list”, I will def. hit up the friends first, and then dump on the trade section if needed. I ship all of my sale juice via USPS with the small flat rate boxes, and typically ship 120ml bottles. Will have to do a test, and see how many smaller bottles I can pack in them.

2 Likes

Yes we do!!! I have no problem being a guinea pig! just ask the army all about my monthly "flue shots’

2 Likes

All good, I’ve been hunting down the oatmeal and pine/mint components. Gonna try the ooo oatmeal (this brand has a store on Amazon if you can believe that!) and maybe pick up a couple more to try out lol. Looking at the coils that I vaped this on, and seeing how quickly they got blackened, pretty sure that toasted marshmallow is in it. Gonna pick up that ry4 on my hunch, and go from there. I haven’t forgotten either! Lol

3 Likes

Ahhhh, you’re thinking the RY4 has some pine in it ? You have to let me know how that ooo oatmeal works, as I will def. get some.

1 Like

I’ve read notes from a few different people from different sites that say they taste no tobacco at all in that one, and they also say something about a minty or piney taste. Trying to nail down the off notes, pretty sure we have the core flavors identified already.

2 Likes

That is good to know. I feel like so many former smokers have amazing tastebuds and can pull every note from a flavor! But I am not able to do this as well and apparently I am making things strong, and just started to realized it! Lol! Thank you for your reassurance JoJo!

4 Likes