What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Ever had the Blueberry Muffins with a nice crunchy crust of sugar granuals on top? Would it work well to replicate this?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had that, yes. But no, I donā€™t think it would mimic that unless you and I are thinking of something entirely different. The type youā€™re referring to (that Iā€™ve had) is not a caramelized sugar, but rather a sugar that is simply heated to an almost candy hardness. In fact the taste of what youā€™re referring to is to me more of a sweetness and texture rather than a true flavor. But again, we could be talking about 2 different things.

Nope, sounds about right.

1 Like

Iā€™m end of my mixing session at the moment and thought that I have to find some ā€œshake and vapeā€ recipe.
This SthrnMixerā€™s recipe sounds very tasty, but donā€™t have marsmallow:disappointed:.
What is best option for replacing it or is there any?

1 Like

If you have Ethyl Maltol (10% solution) you can add that a 1%. All the Marshmallow does is add sweetness, so really anything you use to sweeten which doesnā€™t add additional flavor should work just fine. In fact you may like it without additional sweetness which is what I would try first.

2 Likes

I do have it but what you said about sweeteness, Iā€™m going to try whitout Ethyl Maltol.
I think all of uss getā€™s enough sweet and creamy so infact this solution is just great!
Thank you!
One question more. Just decide to mix ā€œUnicorn Milk likeā€ juice whit kiwi(maybe ananas also).
My CAPā€™s Sweet Strawberry is almost end so Iā€™m going to try Inaweraā€™s SB or TPAā€™s SB Ripe.
Would you have any suggestion for theese thoughts?

1 Like

I would not be the best person to ask this. Perhaps @amy2 or @daath, well there are many here who would be better to ask than me. What I will say is SB Ripe is a great flavor but is more like true strawberries than the tangy and concentrated taste of CAP Sweet Strawberry. Good luck!

2 Likes

A lot of people here are really fond of Strawberry Shisha (Inawera) - but they usually mix in some other strawberries as well :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the advices!

2 Likes

Iā€™d go with INWā€™s SB over ripe bc the ripe isnā€™t sweet and in Unicorn Milk the SB is indeed sweet.

2 Likes

My INA Strawberry is from ā€œregular lineā€ though it has very natural smell.
Thank you Lars as well.
Seems that I have to try both of them.:grinning:

2 Likes

I really love my blueberry muffin or actually anything with blueberries in it, but my vapes tounge makes me vape menthol most of the time so I can enjoy my favorites once in a while.

1 Like

I must say I tried this - and as many seem on here very impatient , I do like the idea of steeping , so I tried this mixed from your recipe - which is very good and put it in a plastic zip lock bag - and threw it in with my white washing on a half hour wash cycle - Bingo ! washing done and speed steeped !!!

3 Likes

So you put in a washing machine? Iā€™ve heard of people using a clothes dryer before but Iā€™ve never tried that. Sounds interesting.

1 Like

yeah on a hot wash - seems okay shake its up good

2 Likes

Awesome recipe ā€¦ Thank you for sharing this!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I just mixed up another 120ml batch.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t happen often, but hereā€™s a shake and vape that I think is just yummy as hell. Iā€™m starting to feel like Cactus and Dragonfruit are just in such perfect harmony that the door is open to creatively introducing other flavors. Here I didnā€™t venture out far enough, but will be getting right onto another version using this combo.

Dragon Snot (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.1
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 3
Dragonfruit (TPA) 4
Pear (TPA) 4
Wine Champagne (FA) 3.5

Flavor total: 15.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Looks yummy here is another one Not mine obviously that has those two delicious fruits going on. @DarthVapor 's recipe Love cactus in this one !

Rhaegal's Thorn

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1.2
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.8
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2.8
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Pear (FA) 2.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 2.2

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I agree @SthrnMixer thereā€™s a Ton of options to venture out on with DF and cactus !

2 Likes

the best and only that I have done , is tart apple v2

fuji apple 10% FA
super sweet CAP .75-.50 %
sweet & tart TPA 1 %
addjust St .75 if too tangy.
30 mins candle warmer with lids off, 30.min with lids on.
Thanks for all the post and steps on makeing juice. I was just about to stop vaping, because all the mix take two weeks and to not that good, even when I try someones eles recipies. i donā€™t have a stir plate , just a plastic cup, drill mixing tool, and a candle warmer. I guess Iā€™m have to buy one. ??

3 Likes