What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

I actually just made up some strawberry cheesecake other day :smiley: it’s already tasting decent. Simple enough, Cheesecake graham crust, NY cheesecake, sweet strawberry and a touch of marshmallow

2 Likes

That is why I usually refer everyone to Sthrn mixer’s SB Cz cake it’s easy enough pretty common beginner flavors and the best part is it’s good :smile:

1 Like

Here’s your chance to swell up a bit more, brother…your sb cheesecakeshake is one of my favs. Straight up. I interestingly enough, though, it is best when first steeped, at around 3-4 weeks, for me as well…I’m vaping some that has been sitting for about months, I think, and it’s not as potent as it was. Ima hafta make some new stuff! BUT, one of my favs.
While im at it, your flagship is pretty awesome too and I think it will get better!
And speaking of steeping, I have some of DV’s April o’near in a tank now that has been sitting for like 3 months, I think and that only got better…
I guess some do and some dont

2 Likes

Well here you go

Strawberry Cheesecakeshake (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Cheesecake (LA)3
Marshmallow (TPA)3
Strawberries and Cream (CAP)5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Thanks for the kind words. @Whiterose0818 yes, this recipe does get better but it’s also a good snv. As for the other - Queen’s Dowry, yeah it gets a bit better but only slightly IMO. Regardless, thanks for the encouragement!

@Cagey75

6 Likes

can you tag cagey 75 as well he was looking for a good easy going SnV with no weird uncommon flavors LOL :wink:

thanks ! I always tell ppl about your ^ recipe as well it’s a keeper !

2 Likes

yeah cool, I’ll give that one a whirl. I have mixed up very similar though. I’m not against wilder flavours, I have mixed up numerous combinations. Just want side ones for when the rest are steeping.

The thing with strawberry cheesecake/creams is they all pretty much taste a like. They’re good to have on the go though

This is one I mixed up earlier this month -

Even Flow

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 4
Milkshake (Molinberry) 6
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8

Flavor total: 20%

And have since re-done it using NY cheesecake in place of the milkshake. Both turned out great, the milkshake one had more of a malty-taste. But it needs a week+ to shine.

By shake’n’vape, i mean, literally something you can mix, and vape right there and then. I guess it would be something with little or no creams, a fruity mix?

1 Like

Space Jam Astro Clone/Spinoff : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/542847/Space+Jam+Astro+Clone%2FSpinoff#

7% Green Apple (CAP)
6% Juicy Peach (TPA)
3% Strawberry (Organic) (TPA)
3% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Flavor total: 19%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4j6X

4 Likes

Sounds good, i have yet to try any apple mixes. I see fuji apple recommended a lot, but can’t find it on any of my usual supplier’s sites

1 Like

I tend to agree with you to a point. What separates them is the strawberry and cream flavors used. To me that combination of LorAnn Cheesecake and TPA VBIC makes it uniquely creamy and decadent. Seems to me when using TPA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) the flavor is great but you just end up with that “typical” flavor. But we all have opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that cheesecake graham crust though, so , so good :smiley:

Here’s one I whipped up tonight, vaping on it right now, and I would safely say this, is a shake’n’vape:

Pronto!

Ingredient %
Coconut (CAP) 2
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5
Juicy Peach (TPA) 5
Mango (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1

Flavor total: 17%

3 Likes

Perfect percentages (banana juust right!), but wasn’t a good Shake n Vape for me. 6 days later it’s slammin!

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned …it’s been 6 days since my last mix …I just tiptoed through “the box” looking to see what’s maybe vapable as my current ADV didn’t turn out to be an All Week Vape…” Thanks @ryan8five0 ~!

1 Like

Ooops lemme give the primary props. I did use the CAP VC V2 at the same percentage …works. Banana is a hard flavor to balance, excellent work …except now I have to make a 120ml So is this a non-DA/AP mix? I know TPA Banana Cream and CAP v1 have DA/AP… The LorAnn Banana rocks

Bo"currently chain vaping"Darc

3 Likes

Thanks - Yes, if you use VC v2 it should be DA/AP-free :slight_smile: Yes, LA Banana Cream is a good one, if you work with it a bit :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly I have had mixes that taste better as a SNV than after sitting for long periods of time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me too ! Somethings were meant to be vaped now not later !

4 Likes

The best shake and vape I’ve ever tasted is my Mardi Gras looks all wrong taste real good

2 Likes

post a link here if you have it !

1 Like

I do not know howit’s public on this site

2 Likes

Go to the bottom of the recipe and copy the URL at the end of the recipe it is a small box get all of it when your coping and come over here and paste.

1 Like

Here it is @lost_in_vape 's recipe > http://tjek.nu/r/4PAQ

I see what you mean on looks like hell lol that looks like it would break my teeth ( no offense ) but I get it cotton candy is always a SnV to me ! I had a recipe back in the day that went like this lol

circus cotton candy TFA 15%
Bilberry FA 2%

SnV and kicks butt ! Nowadays I could do about 2% bilberry and 2% circus cotton candy just bc my tastes have evolved and my buds are coming back !

1 Like