What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

My best shake n vape is definitely my muffin man clone

3 Likes

It doesn’t need any added sweetener. Your recipe made it to my favorites list :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy it, vaping on it right now here :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks awesome!

Enjoying your Berry Breeze today. Nice one! Thank you for the share.

1 Like

Cool, glad you liked it :slight_smile:

I made a 100ml of my Strawberry Frosted Sugar Cookies recipe but within days it is down to maybe the last 15-20ml… Itd be better steeped but i couldnt keep away long enough it was delicious.

1 Like

link to recipe you tease :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

8 Likes

Looks yummy. Wish I had cream cheese icing. :worried: Sadly I ordered from ecx, my order processed the delayed because they didn’t have it stock. Now I’m on a spending freeze and don’t get to spend anything for Atleast another month. Grrr

Sounds good that, my better half has me on a mission for a good strawberry mix. Every one I’ve mixed to date was lacking in the strawberry, it just seems to get swallowed up. Is the sweet holding up in this? I don’t have cheese icing, would NY cheesecake be a good sub?

The icing adds quite a bit to the sweetness. The strawberry is strong at first then settles into the icing nicely as a slightly back note with nice sugar cookie exhale
To me smells and taste like the big frosted colorful ones at the gas station or grocery store

1 Like

Sounds more like Meringue would be more suited as a sub maybe?

2 Likes

when using the pyure how long is the steeping

1 Like

I have no clue if it’s faster since I steep most juices at 1 month. Sorry !

1 Like

I bet that would be good with some passion fruit as well! Thanks for the idea!

I find that pyure doesn’t affect my steeping. It mixes up really well and doesn’t need any extra time added.

2 Likes

It’s a shake’n’vape recipe thread, created by you! :smiley:

1 Like

Ha ha I know it’s funny to think I steep most of my juices for a month but sometimes I do SnVs :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I get ya, I do same really. I like to test everything right away, but then they go bye bye into the steep press, and I sometimes forget about them - and get a nice surprise when I go rooting :smiley:

Sometimes I want an immediate blast of something I haven’t tried yet, or not mixed in a while. I have a few that are definite goers after an overnight

1 Like