What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

I corrected the recipes I posted I once again had your name jacked up. I stand corrected :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found the Grandmaster and Cereal Killa clones (found on this site) are good right after a good shake. (As with anything, it does improve over time.)

1 Like

I just placed an order for a couple flavors I am missing to make this. Looks great, canā€™t wait! Thanks for sharing with us!

No worries! I just thought it was funny :smile: It reminded me of when I was a boy, and a French guy called me ā€œLarrā€ :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, I have to re-think my ā€œfavoriteā€ shake and vape. So Iā€™m sitting here reminiscing about all the strawberry recipes Iā€™ve seen over time, and yes there are a few. Only ones that really caught my attention were those attempting to clone Motherā€™s Milk whichā€¦in my humble opinionā€¦is about as strawberry flavored as a hot dog. But yesterday I had bought a really good strawberry cheesecake from the store for mine and my wifeā€™s anniversary. This thing was awesome, encrusted with shaved almonds and very large whole glazed strawberries on top. It made me want a strawberry vape. So, off the top of my head I threw a recipe together. Holy cow is this stuff good! I donā€™t know how the ingredients compare to other strawberry cheesecake recipes because frankly Iā€™ve never paid attention to any. But if you want to try itā€¦ http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/103118/Strawberry+Cheesecakeshake+%28SthrnMixer+Original%29

14 Likes

Iā€™m certainly going to mix this up. Iā€™ve been enjoying your recipe sploosh I made last week. Will be keeping that recipe in my favs nice lil vape not over powered by anyone flavor it is well rounded. Thanks !

1 Like

Hey, thanks Amy for the thumbs up! It is the first of my original creations that I liked enough to make a 100 ml bottle of. Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m vaping one right now that I made less than half an hour ago. Stone fruit Cream. Found it on the site today and itā€™s awesome. Made a 5ml bottle, shook, vaped, made a 30ml bottle.

2 Likes

Maybe you should rename your cheesecake recipe something about valentines since u and ur wife were eating it this weekend and it inspired you lol ! And Bc there are too many strawberry cheesecake recipes names I have a few myself ā€¦ Iā€™m guilty. :smile:

Iā€™m certainly having fun with the whole naming juices thingā€¦especially with my creations. But I feel like there are - like you said - many strawberry cheesecake recipes so nothing out of the ordinary here, Iā€™m sure. Maybe if one day I decide to make a business out of selling e-liquids Iā€™ll come up with something snazzy :smile:

1 Like

definitely going to make this when I get home from work!

Snazzy! Sounds like a good name to me!

1 Like

Snazzy is cute ! Well I like it I know guys dont prefer that word lol.

6% TFA cantaloupe
4% TFA honeydew
2% LA melon
1% ECX sweetener
1% FA marshmallow

Wonderful shake and vape
Better after 24-48hours

5 Likes

strawberry cheesecake my first spot on juice.

1 Like

@45_CALIBER_JUICES Is this the one:

2 Likes

Wow 31% flavor dang it boi someone likes flavor !!! I donā€™t have that graham crust ? So itā€™s a cheesecake with a graham crust ?

1 Like

YEP THATā€™S IT, I AM FLAVOR HEAVY, LOL

4 Likes

Hey Iā€™m Not knocking it lol Bc im Guna try it 4 sho I love me some flavor 2 :cherries::pear::candy::tangerine:

1 Like

Just need to get that style of cheesecake I only have Ny style cheesecake from LA.

1 Like