What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Im thinking 12% FA roast beef and 6% FA asparagus. Ill send you a leaky bottle lol you think those %s are too low :wink:

1 Like

Make sure you record your first batch taste test and share it with the class :smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I found when my fruit flavors fade like that, just add a tiny bit more of the fruit after steeping (0.2-0.5%). It brightens the flavor up again.

Just mixed this now - hope you like it as much as i do :slight_smile:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1225096/Cool%20Cigar%20(Shake'n'Vape)

1 Like

Oh, I know. I do keep a bakery tank going sometimes so I can switch between that and my fruit tank. I just usually canā€™t be botheredā€¦ Lol

1 Like

Just mixed this up this morning and loving it. Very refreshing, raspberry/redcurrant lemonade. As shakeā€™nā€™vape as you can get.

Pantherade

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 0.5
Lemon Shisha (INAWERA) 3
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 1
Pink Panther (INAWERA) 2
Raspberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Wow I love that you went bold on the Pink Panther I am too chicken to give it a full go just yet as literally 1 drop per 10 mls in a juice and itā€™s all I can taste. I see in your recipe some other known bold ones I bet it evens out nicely. Iā€™d like to know how it goes as you vape on it

This is just my second time using the PP, I used it for this one recently:

Red Panther

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Bubblegum (INAWERA) 2
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Pink Panther (INAWERA) 2
Raspberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

While the PP is initially very strong, I found it mellowed nicely in that mix, it was sweeter and a little more faint after 10 days or so. But I really like the flavour either way :slight_smile: In this lemonade mix, Cactus and Lemon Shisha balance it out nicely I think. So far so good at least. You could up the raspberry and do 1% PP and I think it would still be lovely

1 Like

I have a few PP mixes lined up to try them out theyā€™ve steeped almost 2 months I should give them a go soon. Obviously Iā€™ll post on the INW thread since those are steeped juices !

Thanks I am glad it chills out after a lil bit INWā€™s Rhubarb is very much like that as well so robust on SnV then mellows after 5 days.

I favā€™ed it ! I donā€™t have my lab set up right now I just moved so it may be a lil while til I can mix but Iā€™ll let ya know :smile:

2 Likes

I have the rhubarb too, itā€™s a lot harder to tame than the PP. I have a couple of mixes I like using it, but at very low % even 1% can dominate weaker flavors. Will keep an eye out for your post in the INW thread :wink:

1 Like

I only use 0.25-0.45% of rhubarb per 10 mls you are right it can be extreme as well as Purple rain and PP.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have another stab at a Rhubarb custard, Iā€™ll try 0.5% or so, see how it goes. Rhubarb and/or apple crumble and custard was one of my favorite desserts as a kid, and Iā€™ve been wanting to recapture that old taste in a juice.

1 Like

INWā€™s Custard is a weaker one and it is def a steeper bump it up to 2 or higher and consider using FA Apple Pie along w/ a touch of Fuji and then you may want to start w/ 1 drop rhubarb and increase if it needs it so it doesnā€™t take away from the apple crumble portion of the recipe.

1 Like

Atm I only have Capā€™s custard, I love that stuff :smiley: Good tips, I must grab some of that FA apple pie

1 Like

I have been using RF Rhubarb where I would use Fig and that is with apple. Apple is one fruit that I never mix with custard or dairy flavors. Ya I saidā€¦ Never. I keep it pre-steeped mixed at 5% in one of my 10ml bottles, and I add 1 drop per ml to my tank. In other words, as an additive or ehancer, I add 5 drops to a 5ml tank. I find that the Rhubarb adds a tartness and a nice flavor that I enjoy. I remember picking and eating rhubarb in my yard when I was about 4 or 5 years old. Giving this some thought, Iā€™ll bet it would go really well with pear, molasses, brown sugar. One thing Iā€™d like to say isā€¦ These Real Flavor concentrates will sneak up on you. I mixed my pre-steep single flavors at 5%, but I think I should have mixed them at 1 or 2%. If I add a few drops to a mix, it is not immediately apparent, but a little later, it is very very strong. I do not understand why the RF flavors do not change the consistency of anything. All other brandsā€™ flavors seem to, but not the RF flavors. Perhaps it is because they are extracts. I should do some research to find the answer to this mystery.

Forgot to mention (because someone mentioned it) Forest Fruit by FA is really goodā€¦ A flavor I will buy again as I run out. I would throw away every cherry brand I have in exchange for it. A good or real tasting cherry is very hard to find, and I have not found one yet. Forest Fruit is kinda cherry tasting and it is excellent.

1 Like
1 Like

i would agree but have not tried the rhubarb yet. I never take single flavor batches (or recipes in total) above 3.5% with the RF SC. Most of my SF tests I did were in the 1 - 2% range.

Sounds delicius Amy , I tought ( read ) that all that is cream ,custard, vanilla should steep at least for a week ?
I just started brewing so everyting I make is in small batches as these are recipes that needed a week to leaf on the side .
These are all used so I was looking for a recipe that I could quick steep and vape allready after 4 houres . I will have to
buy some aromaā€™s like bavarian cream , custard, vanilia ā€¦ The only one I have is vanilla bean ice cream from Capella .
How long do you steep your recipe ?

1 Like

Hi Papoes ! Thank you , I know different flavors have an expectation of steep time for example custards creams, and ice creams and cheesecakes all tend to taste good but 1 month of steeping and they all taste even better.

If youā€™re asking how long do I steep the BBs n Cream recipe it isnā€™t a steeper recipe it is a Shake n Vape
" SnV " recipe ! I enjoy it more as new than once steeped because the heavy cream in it really takes over the BBs but when itā€™s new itā€™ s got the best of both worlds sweet blueberries surrounded by cream.

Hope I answered you questions correctly !

3 Likes