What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Almond joy, all day vape! shake

4 Likes

You would find out that all eye droppers ā€œdripā€ is diff weight

1 Like

Definately ā€˜Blue Lavaā€™ is my best snv

3 Likes

Almond joy looks fantastic, going to mix it NOW!!!

2 Likes

real easy one can play with choclate intensity with TFA sweet cream

1 Like

Will say chocolate is not one of my fav vapes. Can u make without? Sweet cream, almond, coconut?

1 Like

yea of course just use imagination, just make small measured amounts (and keep track) so once you find the right one you can repeat.

i usally use 10ml so all number are easy when looking at percentages.

1 Like

Been tweaking this for a little while. Trying to lower the Custard (TPA) below that ā€œpepperyā€ threshold. Now you can taste it without so much of what many people hate. This is definitely a SnV for me and I have had some make it 4 weeks and it does steep to a fuller Custard flavor ā€¦the 4 week bottle was a lost puppy however ā€¦it never makes it (120ml) past the 1+ week mark on purpose. I actually liked the Custard higher (I like that ā€œbiteā€!), but in the interest of the wider Community :smirk:

Hey look, a use for those discarded DX Flavors! They are the real secret ingredients here. Whether or not Banana was in this Commercial juice (clone) was a previous thread in the [REQ] Clone zone. DX Banana Cream and DX Peanut Butter are a great pairing. Custard and Vanilla Swirl deliver the ā€œMilkā€ and Marshmallow delivers the ā€œHoneyā€

10 Likes

@BoDarc Saw this, this morning, stumbling around the house, somewhat hungover, and was thinking, hmmmm, I dunno about that, PB, VC, Creams, as a S&V ??? Well, hehe, IT IS !!!

Iā€™ve had the PB Banana Creme profile before, but this one worked pretty damned good as a S&V and I was surprised. Tasty, creamy, banana-y, just plain good. Iā€™m curious about the addition of the TPA PB on top of the DX, did you feel it gave it a slight PB punch on top ? Thank you for sharing this.

2 Likes

The DXs got added on top of all the others and it worked so it stuck. Strangely itā€™s not very detectable and I always use two PBs

2 Likes

Wip k.i.s.s.(most of mine are very simple) i liked the tpa PB w/ tad of saline but out so reached for cap which was pifā€™d to me, i dont think the cap will work, find it too dry, cant say butter just peanut, no sugar, no salt, perhaps the shells. Have u ever licked an ash tray, :thinking: ill save PB (cap) for a 'bacco mix

1 Like

Have you tried other chocolates? I have choco chunks (wf) and double chocolate clear and milk chocolate as well.

:frowning: I only have roasted peanuts (wf) or torrone for the nut base. dang

1 Like

Milk chocolate with marshmello and gram crackers ? Good

Smores

2 Likes

Which one is the best recipe for grandmaster. I use just grandmaster. Ä°f you help i will be happy. Thanksā€‹:+1::+1:

1 Like

My best SnV of the new year. Works great with or without the Stevia. Drained the 1st tester in about 4 days, new batch is minus the Stevia, but I kept the EM. Itā€™s a little brighter and getting sweeter at 4 days itself. Both are great an hour after mixing.

4 Likes

Wowā€¦this looks really good. SV with MF flavorsā€¦interesting.

2 Likes

Absolutely! And, thanks! They donā€™t all work that way, but Iā€™ve been very happy quite early in the steep with these two. Grape, as well. It could be that Iā€™m blending them with RFSC flavors. White Peach solo needs a steep.

2 Likes

@Plunderdrum I gotta tag @Pro_Vapes on this one.

2 Likes

If you like watermelon, give this a try. I havenā€™t noticed a whole lot of change between SnV and when itā€™s steeped for a long time. Been vaping quite a bit of it and I really dig it.

3 Likes

defiantly my best shake -n- vape. but like fine wine it gets better with age.

2 Likes